David J. Molnar
September 6, 1942 – July 26, 2018
David Molnar, age 75, of LaGrange, Georgia passed away on Thursday, July 26, 2018 at Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center. David was born September 6, 1942 in South Bend, Indiana to the late Barbara G. Niemier Molnar and Joseph T. Molnar.
David is survived by; sons Dennis and Laura Molnar; and Mark and Tiffany Molnar; sister Barbara Jean Kruk, Shirley Bergan, Darlene Willis; brother, Joseph and Sharon Molnar; grandchildren Mandy Rae Rice, Kayla Molnar, Mark Landon Molnar, Andrew Molnar, great grandchildren; Madilyn Rice, Warren Rice, Evelyn Rice.
In addition to his parents, David was preceded in death by, sisters, Patricia Shafer, Beverly Smith; brothers; Robert Molnar and Donald Molnar.
Those wishing to share a condolence or remembrance with the family may do so by visiting www.shlagrange.com.
Arrangements are by Striffler-Hamby Mortuary, 1010 Mooty Bridge Road, LaGrange, GA 30240, (706) 884-8636.
- Dennis and Laura Molnar, Son
- Mark and Tiffany Molnar, Son
- Mandy Rae Rice, Grandchild
- Kayla Molnar, Grandchild
- Mark Landon Molnar, Grandchild
- Andrew Molnar, Grandchild
- Madilyn Rice, Great Grandchild
- Warren Rice, Great Grandchild
- Evelyn Rice, Great Grandchild
- Barbara Jean Kruk, Sister
- Shirley Bergan, Sister
- Darlene Willis, Sister
- Joseph and Sharon Molnar, Brother
- Barbara G. Niemier Molnar, Mother
- Joseph T. Molnar, Father
- Patricia Shafer, Sister
- Beverly Smith, Sister
- Robert Molnar, Brother
- Donald Molnar, Brother
- Mr. Molnar leaves behind numerous nephews and nieces to cherish his memory.
- Services will be scheduled at later later date.
David J. Molnar
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY