August 20, 1931 – June 9, 2021
Juanita Stephens, 89, of LaGrange, GA went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
Ms. Stephens was born August 20, 1931 in Trion, GA to the late Glenn Smith and Ada Mae Hines Smith.
Ms. Stephens is survived by her daughters, Terry (Tommy) Griffin and Ann (Stephen) King; grandchildren, Jordan (Anna) Andrews, Jeremy Andrews and Haley (Brian) Egesdahl; great-grandchild, Greyson Egesdahl.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Albert Ferrell Stephens; daughter, Rhonda Burdette; and son Earnest Ray "Dodie" Duke, Jr.
A Graveside Funeral Service will be held 11:00 A.M Saturday, June 12, 2021 at Shadowlawn Cemetery. The gathering of family and friends will be held Friday, June 11, 2021 from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. in the Chapel of Striffler-Hamby Mortuary in LaGrange, GA.
Arrangements are by Striffler-Hamby Mortuary, 1010 Mooty Bridge Road, LaGrange, GA 30240 (706) 884-8636
- Terry (Tommy) Griffin, Daughter
- Ann (Stephen) King, Daughter
- Jordan (Anna) Andrews, Granchild
- Jeremy Andrews, Grandchild
- Haley (Brian) Egesdahl, Grandchild
- Greyson Egesdahl, Great Grandchild
- Albert Ferrell Stephens, Husband (deceased)
- Rhonda Burdette, Daughter (deceased)
- Earnest Ray "Dodie" Duke, Jr, Son (deceased)
Gathering of Family and Friends
Friday, June 11, 2021
A Celebration of Life Service
Saturday, June 12, 2021