Anna E. Richardson
October 17, 1938 – October 7, 2019
Anna E. Richardson, age 80, of Jackson, died early Monday morning, October 7, 2019 at the Ocean Medical Center in Brick.
Born in Perth Amboy, she lived in Jackson for many years. Anna had worked for many years as a waitress at Winkelmann's Restaurant in Lakewood. Anna was a dedicated mother who loved her family and spending time with her friends.
She was predeceased by her husband, Ocie McCoy Richardson.
Anna is survived by her children; Kenneth Crowe of Point Pleasant Beach, Kevin Crowe and his wife, Joan of Manalapan, and Deborah Gulino and her husband, Roy of Jackson, eight grandchildren; Kenny Jr., Justin, Charlene, Roy III, Lauren, Amanda, Shannon and Olivia, and eight great-grandchildren, Brandon, Dylan, Isabella, Shayla, Patrick, Anthony, Dominic, and Elle, and many devoted friends.
A memorial visitation will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at the D'Elia Funeral Home, 1300 Vermont Avenue, Lakewood, N.J. A memorial service will be held at 6:30 p.m. during the visiting hours at the D'Elia Funeral Home.
- Ocie McCoy Richardson, Husband (deceased)
- Kenneth Crowe, Son
- Kevin Crowe and his wife Joan, Son
- Deborah Gulino and her husband Roy, Daughter
- Kenny Jr., Justin, Charlene, Roy III, Lauren, Amanda, Shannon and Olivia, Grandchildren
- Brandon, Dylan, Isabella, Shayla, Patrick, Anthony, Dominic and Elle, Greeat Gandchildren
- Memorial Visitation Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Memorial Service Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Anna E. Richardson
October 9, 2019
My Grandma was such an inspiration to me she was hardworking,kind, generous, strong and always had the biggest heart. When I always had a show or recitals she would always be there in the audience for me cheering me on.She was my number #1 cheerleader and always cared about everyone around her and she always filled the room with joy❤️😇❤️