Sally B Zygmunt
October 7, 1918 – January 21, 2019
Sally B. Zygmunt, 100, of Seminole, passed away peacefully on Monday, January 21st, 2019. She lived a long and wonderful life and will now be missed by her beloved family.
Sally was born and raised in Manchester, NH to parents Frank and Regina Berdechowski, both Polish immigrants. She was a graduate of Central High School in Manchester, NH. Sally particularly loved her high school years. She married Walter J. Zygmunt in 1944 and they moved to Brockton, MA in 1954. Sally worked in administrative positions in insurance, banking and education. Walter and Sally moved to Imperial Point in Largo, FL in 1977. She later moved into Freedom Square in Seminole. Sally was a long time member of St. Jerome Catholic Church in Largo, and a dedicated volunteer at Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, FL. She so enjoyed Florida, and the friendships she formed. She is survived by her son, John (Juliet) Zygmunt; daughter, Pamela Leach; grandchildren, Kimberly Leach, Brian (Brigid) Leach, Jay Zygmunt, and Russell (Anastassia) Zygmunt; sister, Marlene Debski; and niece, Cynthia (Bill) Ahlin.
Visitation will be at 10am, with funeral at 11am on Thursday, January 24th at Serenity Funeral Home. Burial will follow at Serenity Gardens Memorial Park.
- Fank Berdechowski, Father
- Regina Berdechowski, Mother
- Walter J. Zygmunt, Husband
- John (Juliet) Zygmunt, Son
- Pamela Leach, Daughter
- Marlene Debski, Sister
- Cynthia (Bill) Ahlin, Niece
- Grandchildren: Kimberly Leach, Brian (Brigid) Leach, Jay Zygmunt, and Russell (Anastassia) Zygmunt
- Visitation Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Committal Service Thursday, January 24, 2019