June 27, 1962 – April 13, 2018
Josephine Virella, 55, of Henderson, passed away on Friday, April 13, 2018.
Josephine was born in Jersey City, NJ on June 27, 1962 to Francisco and Josephine Rodriguez (nee Roman) and was a Southern Nevada resident since 2011.
She is preceded in death by her parents and survived by Victor, her beloved husband of 40 years; son, Anthony (Avegail); sister, Dorothy (Francisco Santiago) Roman; brother, Francisco (Elizabeth Karsh) Rodriguez; and three grandchildren, Calliope, Melina, and Stephanie.
Visitation will be held 4-7pm Wednesday, April 18, 2018. Visitation will again be at 1pm on Thursday, April 19 with services following at 2pm at King David Memorial Cemetery, 2697 E. Eldorado Lane, Las Vegas. Burial will immediately follow at Palm Eastern Cemetery, 7600 S. Eastern Ave (on the same cemetery grounds). King David Memorial Chapel handled the arrangements.
- Francisco Rodriguez, Father
- Josephine Roman, Mother
- Victor Virella, Husband
- Anthony Virella, Son
- Avegail Virella, Daughter-in-law
- Dorothy Roman, Sister
- Francisco Santiago, Brother-in-law
- Francisco Rodriguez, Brother
- Elizabeth Frances Karsh, Sister-in-law
- Grandchildren - Calliope, Melina, and Stephanie
- Visitation Wednesday, April 18, 2018
- Visitation Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, April 19, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
April 17, 2018
My Best Friend, My Rock, My Angel