April 18, 1924 – September 24, 2019
Antonina Pettinato, age 95 passed away on Tuesday September 24, 2019. Antonina was born April 18, 1924 in Detroit, Michigan to Frances Pettinato and Tony Pettinato.
Family was very important to Antonina, she was proud of her Italian roots, and loved to make Italian treats, especially at Christmas time. She had a passion for her dogs, a love for Donald Trump, a love for the Chargers and would not miss a game. Her hobbies included arts and crafts, knitting, and crocheting. Her favorite saying was "Son's a Bitch". She is going to be greatly missed by all who knew and loved her.
Antonina is survived by; daughter Frances Burkett; son Vincent Buchanan; son Raymond Dowdy; son John Dowdy; and son Robert Galvan; grandchildren Stacey, Michael, Martin, Cassie, Samantha, and Kyle; and great grandchildren Nicholas, Savanna, Antonina, Ashley, Navina, Mica, Mikhala, Angelic, Angelo, Jonte, Pasley, and Harper; and great-great grandchildren Johnny, and Cheyan.
Antonina was preceded in death by; son Larry Dunlap and daughter Theresa Fusik; father Tony Pettinato and mother Frances Pettinato; brother Tony Pettinato; brother Charles Pettinato; brother John Pettinato; brother Vincent Pettinato, brother Frank Spiega, and brother Joseph Spiega; sister Anna Milinger and sister Kay Peterson.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.conradlemongrove.com for the Pettinato family.
- Frances Burkett, Daughter
- Vincent Buchanan, Son
- Raymond Dowdy, Son
- John Dowdy, Son
- Robert Galvan, Son
- Larry Dunlap, Son (deceased)
- Theresa Fusik, Daughter (deceased)
- Tony Pettinato, Father (deceased)
- Frances Pettinato, Mother (deceased)
- Tony Pettinato, Brother (deceased)
- Charles Pettinato, Brother (deceased)
- John Pettinato, Brother (deceased)
- Vincent Pettinato, Brother (deceased)
- Frank Spiega, Brother (deceased)
- Joseph Spiega, Brother (deceased)
- Anna Milinger, Sister (deceased)
- Kay Peterson, Sister (deceased)
- Visitation Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Funeral Mass Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Graveside Thursday, October 3, 2019