Bonnie Mae Church
April 24, 1932 – February 8, 2020
Mrs. Bonnie Mae Church, 87, of Hudson passed away on Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020 at Caldwell Hospice & Palliative Care-Hudson.
She was born on April 24, 1932 to the late Cecil Hicks and Pearl Hatley Hicks.
Mrs. Church enjoyed spending time with her husband and volunteering with the elderly. She also enjoyed spending time with children.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Don Mack Church; son, Thomas Church; sister, Merle Harris; and brother, Boyce Hicks.
Those left to cherish her memory include her sons, Terry Mack Church of Lenoir and Mike Church and Fiancé Renee of Morganton; daughter, Donna Landis and husband Stanley of Hudson; and brother, David Hicks of Hudson.
Also left to cherish her memory are five grandchildren and eight great grandchildren.
A funeral service honoring the life of Mrs. Church will be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. in the chapel of Pendry’s Lenoir Funeral Home with Rev. Randy Houck officiating. The family will receive friends for one hour prior to the service from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Pendry’s Lenoir Funeral Home. Interment will follow service at Woodlawn Memorial Gardens in Lenoir.
Serving as pallbearers will be Jamey Clark, T. J. Church, Sean Church, Austin Setzer, Terry Church, Mike Church; and honorary pallbearer, Kristopher Church.
Words of comfort may be expressed to the family at www.pendrysfuneralhome.com
Pendry’s Funeral Home is honored to be serving the family of Mrs. Bonnie Mae Church.
- Don Mack Church, Husband (deceased)
- Cecil Hicks, Father (deceased)
- Pearl Hatley Hicks, Mother (deceased)
- Terry Church, Son
- Mike Church (Fiance Renee), Son
- Donna Landis (Stanley), Daughter
- Thomas Church, Son (deceased)
- David Hicks, Brother
- Boyce Hicks, Brother (deceased)
- Merle Harris, Sister (deceased)
- Jamey Clark
- T. J. Church
- Sean Church
- Austin Setzer
- Terry Church
- Mike Church
- Kristopher Church, Honorary Pallbearer
- Receiving of Friends Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Funeral Service Wednesday, February 12, 2020
- Interment Wednesday, February 12, 2020