May 23, 1948 – March 14, 2020
Mr. Ralph Gordon Price, 71, of Lenoir passed away on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at Caldwell UNC Healthcare in Lenoir.
He was born on May 23, 1948 to the late Ernest Ervin Price Sr. and Frances Hoyle Price.
Ralph was a simple traveling man, loved by many. He was charitable, kind and quiet. His nieces and nephews adored him. When a problem arose, he was ready to lend a helping hand.
Ralph was a son that every mother should have. His devotion was limitless. He was a beloved husband, brother, uncle, father and friend. A humble servant of God.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by his six brothers, Buster “Buck” Price, William Franklin Price, Randy Price, Bruce Price, Stanley Price and Leo Price.
Those left to cherish his memory include his wife, Barbara Ann Price of Lenoir; daughter, Meagan Chester of Stony Point; brothers, Steve C Price and wife Linda of Lenoir, Kevin Price and wife Tammy of Lenoir; special sister in laws, Mary Sue Price, Linda Price, Peggy Price, Kathy Turnmire, and Phyllis Price.
A funeral service honoring the life of Mr. Price will be held on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. at Harrisburg Baptist Church in Lenoir with Rev. Ted Williams officiating. The family will receive friends for one hour prior to the service from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Interment will follow the service at Woodlawn Memorial Gardens in Lenoir.
Serving as pallbearers will be Paul Douglas Price, Austin Price, Cole Price, Stevie Price, Lynn Steele, Ike Baker; honorary pallbearers are Kevin Price and Steve Price.
The family respectfully requests that in lieu of flowers, memorials be made to Caldwell Hospice and Palliative Care at 902 Kirkwood St. Lenoir, NC 28645.
Words of comfort may be expressed to the family at www.pendrysfuneralhome.com
Pendry’s Funeral Home is honored to be serving the family of Mr. Ralph Gordon Price.
- Barbara Ann Price, Wife
- Ernest Ervin Price Sr., Father (deceased)
- Frances Inez Price, Mother (deceased)
- Meagan Chester, Daughter
- Steve C Price (Linda), Brother
- Kevin Price (Tammy), Brother
- Mary Sue Price, Special Sister In Law
- Linda Price, Special Sister In Law
- Peggy Price, Special Sister In Law
- Kathy Turnmire, Special Sister In Law
- Phyllis Price, Special Sister In Law
- Buster "Buck" Price, Brother (deceased)
- William Franklin Price, Brother (deceased)
- Randy Price, Brother (deceased)
- Bruce Price, Brother (deceased)
- Stanley Price, Brother (deceased)
- Leo Price, Brother (deceased)
- Paul Douglas Price, Pallbearer
- Austin Price, Pallbearer
- Cole Price, Pallbearer
- Stevie Price, Pallbearer
- Lynn Steele, Pallbearer
- Ike Baker, Pallbearer
- Kevin Price, Honorary Pallbearer
- Steve Price, Honorary Pallbearer
- Receiving of Friends Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Funeral Service Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Interment Tuesday, March 17, 2020
March 25, 2020
Barbara & Ralph have always treated me & my son like family. I love you Barbara. Papa Ralph got to heaven before us; but we will see him again soon enough. If you need anything lil momma I'm a phone call away! I love you!
March 15, 2020
Going to the car races and camping out. A
Real good friend. He would talk about family and his eyes would tear up, Ralph will truly be missed. This is a good family.