Linda Faye Smith Isley
July 4, 1942 – January 7, 2020
Linda Faye Smith Isley, 77, of Liberty, passed away on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at Alamance Regional Hospital.
A funeral service will be held on Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. at Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church, 4400 Alamance Church Road, Liberty. Burial will be following the service at Friendship United Methodist Church, 4612 Friendship Patterson Mill Road, Burlington. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service.
Linda was the daughter of the late Garl and Daisy Smith, and was also preceded in death by her brothers, Alton Smith and Benny Smith. She leaves behind to cherish her memory her husband of 63 years, Martin Isley; son, Alan Isley (Patsy); daughters, Karen Snipes (Buster) and Dawn Isley; grandchildren, Dexter Snipes (Olivia), Holly Snipes Sharp (Matt), Crystal Isley, Erin Isley and Charly Isley; great-grandchildren, Mason Sharp and Collins Snipes; and sister, Freda Dale.
Linda was a loving wife and mother. She was devoted to spending time with her family and especially loved beach trips. She loved being a “Maw-Maw” to her five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren, who will all miss her dearly.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church Youth Fund, 4400 Alamance Church Road, Liberty, NC 27298.
Please share your thoughts and memories with the family at www.LoflinFH.com.
Loflin Funeral Home of Liberty is honored to serve the Isley family.
- Garl Smith, Father (deceased)
- Daisy Smith, Mother (deceased)
- Alton Smith, Brother (deceased)
- Benny Smith, Brother (deceased)
- Martin Isley, Husband
- Alan Isley (Patsy), Son
- Karen Snipes (Buster), Daughter
- Dawn Isley, Daughter
- Dexter Snipes (Olivia), Grandchild
- Holly Snipes Sharp (Matt), Grandchild
- Crystal Isley, Grandchild
- Erin Isley, Grandchild
- Charly Isley, Grandchild
- Mason Sharp, Great Grandchild
- Collins Snipes, Great Grandchild
- Freda Dale, Sister
Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church Youth Fund
4400 Alamance Church Road, Liberty, North Carolina 27298
- Visitation Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Funeral Service Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Burial Sunday, January 12, 2020