Molly Teague Pickard Jones
January 18, 1925 – March 19, 2018
Molly Teague Pickard Jones, 93, of Liberty went home to be with the Lord on Monday, March 19, 2018.
A funeral service will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. at Pleasant Hill Christian Church officiated by Rev. Howard Spray; burial will follow in the church cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church one hour prior to the service.
Molly was the daughter of the late Glenn and Madge Teague Pickard and was also preceded in death by her husband, Lenneous Aubrey Jones, Sr.; son, Aubrey Jones; brother, Huford Pickard; and sister, Frances Murray.
She is survived by daughter, Madge Langley (Robert); grandchildren, Scott Langley (Elizabeth), and Christi Robson (Brian); great-grandchildren, Bryan Langley (Taylor), Cody Langley, Mackenzie Langley, Logan Robson, and Adyson Robson; great-great-grandchildren, Tristan Langley and Bentley Langley; and sister, Doris Frye.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Pleasant Hill Christian Church, 1712 Pleasant Hill-Liberty Road, Liberty, NC 27298.
Please share your thoughts and memories with the family at www.LoflinFH.com.
Loflin Funeral Home of Liberty is honored to serve the Jones family.
- Glenn Pickard, Father
- Madge Teague Pickard, Mother
- Lenneous Aubrey Jones Sr., Husband
- Aubrey Jones, Son
- Huford Pickard, Brother
- Frances Murray, Sister
- Madge Langley, Daughter
- Robert Langley, Son-in-law
- Scott Langley, Grandchild
- Elizabeth Langley, Grandchild-in-law
- Christi Robson, Grandchild
- Brian Robson, Grandchild-in-law
- Bryan Langley, Great Grandchild
- Taylor Langley, Great Grandchild-in-law
- Cody Langley, Great Grandchild
- Mackenzie Langley, Great Grandchild
- Logan Robson, Great Grandchild
- Adyson Robson, Grandchild
- Tristan Langley, Great Great Grandchild
- Bentley Langley, Great Great Grandchild
- Doris Frye, Sister
Pleasant Hill Christian Church
1712 Pleasant Hill-Liberty Road, Liberty, NC 27298
- Visitation Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 24, 2018