Edna L. Prange
December 29, 1929 – November 29, 2019
Edna L. Prange, 89, of Lincoln, NE passed away November 29, 2019. She was born December 29, 1929 in Hoxie, KS to Ernest and Hulda Hesterberg. She became a member of Trinity Lutheran Church in 1952. On April 8, 1961, she married Clyde and they enjoyed 57 years of marriage. She liked cooking, baking and spending time growing her flowers.
Preceded in death by husband, Clyde Prange and siblings, Erna (Clarence) Stuenkel, Lucille (Elmer) Hirtzel, Laura (Dale) Bergfeld, Ruth (Robert) Rena and Norbert (Nancy) Hesterberg. Survived by son, Bruce Prange; daughter, Lori Prange and many nieces and nephews. Memorials suggested to Trinity Lutheran Church.
Funeral Service Friday, December 6, 2019 at 10:30am at Trinity Lutheran Church, 724 S. 12th Street, Lincoln. Condolences:lincolnfh.com
- Cary Prange, Active Pallbearer
- Jerry Prange, Active Pallbearer
- Scott Bergfeld, Active Pallbearer
- Tim Zieman, Active Pallbearer
- Marty Meyer, Active Pallbearer
- David Monismith, Active Pallbearer
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Funeral Service Friday, December 6, 2019