Marilyn A. George
March 30, 1932 – June 12, 2019
Marilyn A. George, age 87, of Lincoln, passed away June 12, 2019. She was born March 30, 1932 in Bremen, Kansas to Clarence and Selma Kruse. Marilyn was born country but loved city life. She will be remembered for her kindness and ongoing smile. She loved her family, her work, her flowers, traveling with friends and family and her church. She never forgot friends and family from her childhood on the farm. Her family is forever grateful to the kind and caring staff at Sumner Place Nursing Home and Hospice Care. Preceded in death by her parents. Survived by her husband of 67 years, Donald J. George; son, Donald C. George; granddaughters, Deana (Tony) Henderson, Hilari (Ryan) Workman, Amy (Matthew) Mosiman and Brianna Harder; great grandchildren, Nathan George, Jonathan Hollman, Tayler Henderson, Kaitlinn Henderson and Lyla Workman; sisters, Donna Harr and Jenny (Bill) Carmichael.
FUNERAL SERVICE, Monday, June 17, 2019 at 12:30pm with visitation 2 hours prior at Lincoln Memorial Funeral Home, 6800 S. 14th Street, Lincoln. Interment Lincoln Memorial Park. Condolences:lincolnfh.com.
- Bill Carmichael, Active Pallbearer
- Bob Hill, Active Pallbearer
- Nathan George, Active Pallbearer
- Matthew Mosiman, Active Pallbearer
- Jonathan Hollman, Active Pallbearer
- Tony Henderson, Active Pallbearer
- Ryan Workman, Active Pallbearer
- Chris Molter, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, June 17, 2019
- Memorial Service Monday, June 17, 2019