William "Bill" C Plautz
January 10, 1931 – June 1, 2018
Plautz, William C, “Bill”, 87, Denton, died June 1, 2018. Born to William and Agnes (Patak) Plautz, of Denton, NE. Survivors include wife, Joyce; daughter and son-in-law, Susan and Jeff of Norwalk, IA; son, Mark, of Kansas City, MO; and daughter and son-in-law, Theresa and Dean, of Omaha, NE; five grandchildren; sisters Shirley and Marlene; and many nieces and nephews.
Services will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church, 12th & H Street in Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, June 6th at 10:30 a.m. with lunch to follow. The family will have a private burial at Lincoln Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be on Tuesday, June 5th from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm at Lincoln Memorial Funeral Home.
Memorials are suggested to Trinity Lutheran Church.
- Scott Simmons , Pallbearer
- Brian Allison , Pallbearer
- Derek Warneke, Pallbearer
- David Warneke, Pallbearer
- David Levalds , Pallbearer
- Darrell Baum , Pallbearer
- Lindsey Warneke, Honorary Pallbearer
- Megan Allison , Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, June 5, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, June 6, 2018