April 16, 1928 – September 28, 2019
Olga (Dicovitsky) Wowkanyn, 91, of Hazlet,formerly of Elizabeth, passed away on Saturday, September 28, 2019 at Bayshore Medical Center in Holmdel.
Mrs. Wowkanyn retired from Bell Labs in Holmdel. She was the beloved wife of the late John Wowkanyn and was predeceased by her 4 Brothers Nicholas ,Anthony ,Sergius and John. 2 Sisters Anna and Ludmilla Demsia. Olga is survived by several nieces and nephews.
A visitation for Olga will be held Thursday, October 3, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Krowicki McCracken Funeral Home, 2124 East Saint George Ave, Linden, NJ 07036. Relatives and friends are invited to attend the funeral on Friday October 4, 2019 9:00am from the funeral home. Divine Liturgy will be held at St. Peter and Paul Russian Orthodox Church, Elizabeth 10:00am. Interment will be at St. Peter and Paul Russian Orthodox Cemetery, South River.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.dignitymemorial.com for the Wowkanyn family.
- John Wowkanyn, Husband (deceased)
- Nicholas Dicovitsky, Brother (deceased)
- Anthony Dicovitsky, Brother (deceased)
- Sergius Dicovitsky, Brother (deceased)
- John Dicovitsky, Brother (deceased)
- Anna Miskowitz, Sister
- Ludmilla Demsia, Sister
- Olga is survived by many loving nephews and nieces.
- Visitation Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Meet at Funeral Home Friday, October 4, 2019
- Divine Liturgy Service Friday, October 4, 2019
- Funeral Friday, October 4, 2019