Dorothy J. Hirsch
June 26, 1928 – August 8, 2019
Dorothy J. Hirsch, age 91, went to be with the Lord on August 8, 2019.
Beloved wife of the late Milo Eugene Hirsch. Loving mother of the late Thomas (Lenore) Hirsch, Vickie (Gregory) Ochoa, Valerie (Richard) Smith, and Dan (Dawn) Hirsch. Cherished grandmother of Katie (Jeremy), Nichole (Michael), Nathan (Kathleen), Isaac (Tabitha) Emily (Jason),Vickie Lynn and great grandmother of 18.
It’s impossible to sum up such a wonderful life in just a few words, but Dorothy was a kind and joyful person. She married the love of her life at 18 years of age, and Milo passed away just before their 60th wedding anniversary. She was a “stay-at home” mom and a lovely homemaker. She made the best pies! She loved her children - welcomed their spouses with open arms - and enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren. She gave the best hugs! Dorothy faithfully served her Savior and was a constant encouragement to others.
Visitation Monday, August 12, from 3-9pm at Harry J. Will Funeral Home, Livonia. Funeral service Tuesday, August 13, at 11am (gathering at 10am) also at the funeral home.
- (the late) Milo Eugene Hirsch, Husband
- (the late) Thomas (Lenore) Hirsch, Son
- Vickie (Gregory) Ochoa, Daughter
- Valerie (Richard) Smith, Daughter
- Dan (Dawn) Hirsch, Son
- Katie (Jeremy), Nicole (Michael), Nathan (Kathleen), Isaac (Tabitha) Emily (Jason), and Vickie Lynn, Grandchildren
- Great-grandmother of 18
- Visitation Monday, August 12, 2019
- In state Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, August 13, 2019