May 1, 1933 – October 1, 2019
Jimmy Yee, 86, passed away October 1, 2019 at St. Mary Mercy Hospital in Livonia. Mr. Yee was born on May 1, 1933 in Detroit Michigan. He was a member of the U.S. Army. Jimmy was retired from the Internal Revenue Service after 30 years of service. Jimmy was a passionate supporter and loved attending his church, Chinese Bible Church. He was an avid fan of his beloved Detroit Tigers.
Jimmy is survived by his brother, John Yee; nephew, Woodrow Woo; nieces, Jeannette (James) Leong, Betty Bigger and Barbara (Clarence) Rayos; Great-nephews, Blair Bigger and David Leong; great-nieces, Stephanie (Gerald) Callison, Kristina Rayos, Elisabeth (Thomas) Acker, Victoria Leong, and Tiffany Bigger.
Jimmy was pre-deceased by his parents, Quong & Tom Yee; brother, Junior; sisters, Pauline Yee and Y. Mae Woo.
Friends may visit on Friday, October 4, 2019 from 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. at Harry J. Will Funeral Home 37000 West Six Mile (between Newburgh Road & Levan Road), Livonia, Michigan 48152. Visitation continues on Saturday, October 5, 2019 at the funeral home from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service at 11:00 a.m. Procession to Glen Eden Memorial Park for entombment follows the service.
Memorials in memory of Mr. Yee may be made to the Chinese Bible Church 28111 West Ten Mile Road, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy of Mr. Yee may be shared at his online guestbook.
- John Yee, Brother
- Woodrow Woo, Nephew
- Jeannette (James) Leong, Niece
- Betty Bigger, Niece
- Barbara (Clarence) Rayos, Niece
- Blair Bigger and David Leong, Great-nephews
- Stephanie (Gerald) Callison, Kristina Rayos, Elisabeth (Thomas) Acker, Victoria Leong, and Tiffany Bigger, Great-nieces
- Jimmy was pre-deceased by his parents, Quong & Tom Yee; brother, Junior; sisters, Pauline Yee and Y. Mae Woo
- Chinese Bible Church
- Visitation Friday Friday, October 4, 2019
- Vistation Saturday Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, October 5, 2019