Mary LaVonne Wanner
August 8, 1928 – August 12, 2019
Mary is survived by her husband, James Wanner; son Timothy (Kathleen) Wanner; daughter Julie (Craig) Rickle; grandchildren Brian (Becca), Rebecca, Sara (Ryan), Elizabeth (Ryan), Thomas, Jason, Joshua, and James (Juliana); and great grandchildren Alexis, Kloe, Emma, and Ambrose.
Mary was preceded in death by; father Joseph Bakalars and mother Anna Klug; sister Phyllis Norwood and brother Earl Bakalars.
A visitation for Mary will be held Thursday, August 15, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Harry J Will Funeral Homes, 37000 W. Six Mile Road, Livonia, Michigan 48152. A funeral in state will occur Friday, August 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM at St Colette Catholic Church, 17600 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, Michigan 48152 with a funeral mass at 10:30 AM.
Contributions in Mary's memory may be made to American Lung Association; and St Colette Parish, 17600 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, Michigan.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.harryjwillfuneralhome.com for the Wanner family.
- Joseph Bakalars, Father (deceased)
- Anna Klug, Mother (deceased)
- James Wanner, Husband
- Timothy (Kathleen) Wanner, Son
- Julie (Craig) Rickle, Daughter
- Phyllis Norwood, Sister (deceased)
- Earl Bakalars, Brother (deceased)
- Grandchildren; Brian (Becca), Rebecca, Sara (Ryan), Elizabeth (Ryan), Thomas, Jason, Joshua, and James (Juliana). Great Grandchildren; Alexis, Kloe, Emma, and Ambrose
- American Lung Association
St Colette Parish
17600 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, Michigan
- Visitation Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Funeral In State Friday, August 16, 2019
- Funeral Mass Friday, August 16, 2019