Cleo Francis Greer
January 4, 1930 – April 8, 2018
Cleo Greer (Our True Angel) was born January 4, 1930 in Colorado City, TX to William Bryan and Charlotte Shoemaker Francis. Cleo grew up in a large family, travelling between oil fields and farmlands. She met and soon married Robert Ray Greer on October 18, 1947 in Point, TX. The two of them worked in construction together, she would help wherever she could along the way, be it carrying bundles of shingles or running errands, she was willing to do it. Cleo loved to work in her gardens. She would raise all kinds of flowers and vegetables, and when she wasn't in her garden, she could be found sewing or painting, for she was a very creative individual.
She is survived by her three sons: Tony Greer of Longview, Dana Greer and his wife Crystal of Houston, Scott Greer and his wife Sally of Longview; 11 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; 3 brothers; 2 sisters; 2 half brothers; 2 half sisters; as well as a number of nieces, nephews, and extended family members.
A time of visitation with her family will be held from 6 to 8p.m. on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at Lakeview Funeral Home. A service to celebrate her life will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, April 12, 2018 at the Memory Park Mausoleum Chapel with the Rev. Ottis Jarrell officiating. Interment will follow at Memory Park Cemetery.
- Tony Greer, Son
- Scott Greer, Son
- Sally Greer, Scott's Wife
- Dana Greer, Son
- Crystal Greer, Dana's Wife
- As well as 11 grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; 3 brothers; 2 sisters; 2 half brothers; 2 half sisters; as well as a number of nieces, nephews, and extended family members.
- Shannon Greer, Honorary Pallbearer
- Hayden Jacobson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jack Davis, Honorary Pallbearer
- Dylan Davis, Honorary Pallbearer
- Sean Smith, Honorary Pallbearer
- Geoffrey Greer, Honorary Pallbearer
- A Time of Visitation with her Family Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- A Celebration of Her Life Thursday, April 12, 2018
Cleo Francis Greer
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
April 12, 2018
So many memories of a beautiful lady inside and out, my prayers are with you boys Dana, Tony and Scott and your families....
April 10, 2018
May you rest in peace sweet lady. I will never forget you . Fly high with the Angels