Davie Jean Richardson
November 26, 1928 – September 25, 2018
Davie Jean Richardson, age 89, of White Oak, Texas passed away on Tuesday September 25, 2018. Davie Jean was born November 26, 1928 in Arkadelphia, Arkansas to Terrel Nunn Copeland and David Calvin Canfield.
Davie Jean is survived by; daughter Johnette Richardson Lee and husband Keith; and daughter Felicia Richardson Richardson and husband Kenny; brother Billy Roy Canfield and wife Pat; grandson Adam Lee, grandson Zachary Lee, granddaughter Lindsey Benefield and husband Jim, grandson Eric Richardson, grandson Jon-David (J.D.) Richardson and wife Brianne, great granddaughter Alana Benefield, great granddaughter Samantha Luscomb, great grandson J. T. Benefield and great granddaughter Charli Richardson.
Davie Jean was preceded in death by her husband John Richardson; father David Calvin Canfield and mother Terrel Nunn Copeland.
A graveside service for Davie Jean will be held at 3:00 PM, Thursday, September 27, 2018 at Lakeview Memorial Gardens Mausoleum, with visitation 30 minutes before the service.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.lakeviewfh.com for the Richardson family.
- David Calvin Canfield, Father
- Terrel Nunn Copeland, Mother
- John Richardson, Husband
- Johnette Richardson Lee, Daughter
- Keith Lee, Johnette's Husband
- Felicia Richardson Richardson, Daughter
- Kenny Richardson, Felicia's Husband
- Adam Lee, Grandson
- Zachary Lee, Grandson
- Lindsey Benefield, Granddaughter
- Jim Benefield, Lindsey's Husband
- Eric Richardson, Grandson
- Jon-David (J.D.) Richardson, Grandson
- Alana Benefield, Great Granddaughter
- Samantha Luscomb, Great Granddaughter
- J. T. Benefield, Great Grandson
- Brianne Richardson, Jon-David's Wife
- Charli Richardson, Great Granddaughter
- Billy Roy Canfield, Brother
- Pat Canfield, Billy Roy's Wife
- as well as numerous Nieces, Nephews, Cousins, and other loving Family and Friends
- Funeral Services Thursday, September 27, 2018
Davie Jean Richardson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
September 27, 2018
Johnette and Family
We are sorry to hear of your loss. We know how much you will miss her. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Uncle Henry and Revella