Mary "Kay" K Blankenship
May 29, 1930 – May 5, 2018
Graveside services for Mary Kathryn Blankenship will be held at 2:00 p.m., Thursday, May 10, 2018 at the Lakeview Memorial Gardens Mausoleum Chapel. Kay was born May 29, 1930, in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, to Robert Michael and Lydia Marie King Reilly, and passed away May 5, 2018, in Longview, Texas.
Mrs. Blankenship worked as a clerk for Weight Watchers for 40 years and was a member of the OMNI club with Texas Bank and Trust. She took many memorable trips with them, many of them abroad including trips to the Panama Canal, Russia, Italy and Ireland.
She is preceded in death by her parents, and her husband Bill Blankenship. She is survived by a daughter, Kathi Elzner; son, Steven Blankenship; two granddaughters, Laurel Lozano and husband Christian; Salem Novak and husband Chris; six great grandchildren, Alora, Elijah, and Sona Lozano; and Corbom. Stark and Colson Novak. The family will receive guest from 1- 2 PM before the services.
- Robert Michael Reilly, Father
- Lydia Marjorie King Reilly, Mother
- Bill Blankenship, Husband
- Kathi Elzner, Daughter
- Steven Blankenship, Son
- Laurel Lozano, Granddaughter
- Christian Lozano, Grandson-in-Law
- Salem Novak, Granddaughter
- Chris Novak, Grandson-in-Law
- Alora Lozano, Great Grandchild
- Elijah Lozano, Great Grandchild
- Sona Lozano, Great Grandchild
- Corbin Novak, Great Grandchild
- Stark Novak, Great Grandchild
- Colson Novak, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, May 10, 2018