July 23, 1925 – June 2, 2019
Chris Smith, longtime resident of Lubbock, passed away Sunday May 2, 2019 at The Plaza Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born July 23, 1925 in San Angelo Texas. She worked for many years as the Office Manager of M.B. Mckee Company.
She is survived by a loving family consisting of two sons; Brad, his wife Brenda, and Sky, his wife Karla. Three grandchildren; Ryon , Desha, and Dustin, and one great grandchild, Bryce. They all were a joy and great blessing to her, as she was to them.
Visitation will be on Friday, June 7, 2019 from 5-7 pm. A celebration of her life will be at Resthaven’s Tech Mausoleum Chapel at 10:00 am, Saturday June 8, 2019. Entombment will be in the Tech Mausoleum at Resthaven Memorial Park Cemetery.
Online condolences may be offered at www.resthavenfuneralhome.com.
- Floyd and Bertha Luce, Parents
- Brad Smith and wife, Brenda, and Sky Smith and wife, Karla, Sons
- Ryon, Desh and Dustin, Grandchildren
- Bryce ~, Great-grandchild
- Visitation Friday, June 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 8, 2019