August 19, 1932 – January 6, 2019
Jesus Rosales, 87, of Lubbock, passed away on January 6, 2019. He was born August 19, 1932 in Taylor, Texas to Mr. and Mrs. Jose R. Rosales. Jesus worked for Frontier Wholesale for 49 years.
Jesus is survived by his children; Lupe Rosales, Claudio (Loretta) Rosales, Teresa (Jesse) Leal, and Cecilia Rosales, four grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, and two great great-grandchildren, a sister; Sandy Richardson, and sister-in-law; Nina Rosales.
He is preceded in death by wife; Alberta D. Rosales, son; his parents, three brothers, and three sisters.
Visitation will be held Thursday January 10, 2019 from 5:00pm – 8:00pm at Abbey Chapel with a rosary being said at 7:00pm. Funeral Mass will be on Friday 11, 2019 at St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Church with burial to follow in Resthaven Memorial Park.
Arrangements under the direction of Resthaven Funeral Home & Memorial Park, Lubbock, TX.
- Jose and Alvina Rosales, Parents
- Alberta D. Rosales, Wife
- Son ~, ~
- 3 Brothers and 3 Sisters, Siblings
- Lupe Rosales, Claudio Rosales and wife, Loretta, Teresa Leal and husband, Jesse, and Cecilia Rosales, Children
- 4 Grandchildren, ~
- 2 Great-great-grandchildren, ~
- Sandy Richardson, Sister
- Nina Rosales, Sister-in-law
- Roy Galabiz
- Juan Garcia
- Juan Jose Rosales
- Jose Juan Rosales
- Alex Guerrero
- Xavier Leal
- Caleb Rosales
- Donnie Brown
- Patty Sue Rosales, Honorary
- Joe Rosales, Honorary
- Rosary Thursday, January 10, 2019
- Celebration of Life Friday, January 11, 2019
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY