Lahonda Douglas Potter
September 11, 1932 – May 8, 2019
Lahonda Potter 86 of Lubbock, Texas, formally of Lindale, Texas, went to be with JESUS on May 8, 2019. She was a loving Mother & Grannie to all that knew her.
She was preceded in death by her husband John Potter; her parents Ben & Opal Kizer; a brother Randall Kizer; 2 sisters Ann Evans & Karon Miller & son-in-law Joe Bollinger.
She is survived by her children: George Douglas & wife Cyndi of San Antonio, Wynell Bollinger of New Braunfels, Carolyn Nelson & husband Joe Hernandez of Lubbock; step-sons: John Potter & wife Alice of Big Sandy and David Potter & wife Janet of Tyler; grandchildren: Sam Nelson & wife Bridgett, Abigail Hernandez, Eric Bollinger & wife Theresa, Alex & Matt Hardnet, J.W. Potter & wife Paige, Ben Potter & wife Jen, Nick Potoczak & wife Sara, Victor Potoczak & wife Megan; great-grandchildren: Rachel Nelson, Pazleigh & Hesten Bollinger, Grace, Emmolin, Colt, & Addison Potter, Nicolas,Morgan Ryley, Berkely, & Darwin Potoczak; 2 brothers Cecil Kizer & wife Sandra of O’Donnell, Kieffa Kizer & wife Helen from Lubbock; 2 sisters Melba “Doll” Edgin of Clovis, & Pat Brown of Italy; 1 sister-in-law Cindy Kizer of Baldwinsville, NY along with several nieces & nephew & friends.
Visitation will be Monday May 13 from 6-8pm. Services will be at 2:00pm Tuesday May 14 at Resthaven Funeral Home Lubbock, Texas.
- Ben and Opal Kizer, Parents
- John Potter, Husband
- Randall Kizer, Ann Evans and Karon Miller, Siblings
- Joe Bollinger, Son-in-law
- George Douglas and wife, Cyndi, Wynell Bollinger, Carolyn Nelson and husband, Joe Hernandez, Children
- John Potter and wife, Alice, and David Potter and wife, Janet, Step Sons
- Sam Nelson and wife, Bridgett, Abigail Hernandez, Eric Bollinger and wife, Theresa, Alex and Matt Hardnet, J.W. Potter and wife, Paige, Ben Potter and wife, Jen, Nick Potoczak and wife, Sara, Victor Potoczak and wife, Megan, Grandchildren
- Rachel Nelson, Pazleigh and Hesten Bollinger, Grace, Emmolin, Colt and Addison Potter, Nicolas, Morgan, Ryley, Berkely and Darwin Potoczak, Great-grandchildren
- Cecil Kizer and wife, Sandra, Kieffa Kizer and wife, Helen, Melba "Doll" Edgin and Pat Brown, Siblings
- Cindy Kizer, Sister-in-law
- Several nieces & nephew & friends
- Sam Nelson
- Eric Bollinger
- Sam Shelton
- Mike Shelton
- Dave Edgin
- Ty Williams
- Visitation Monday, May 13, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, May 14, 2019