Judy "Mama Judy" Ann Atwood
October 15, 1954 – May 3, 2018
Judy "Mama Judy" Ann Atwood, age 63, of Lumberton, Mississippi passed away on Thursday May 3, 2018.
Judy was born October 15, 1954 in Buras, Louisiana to Mary Fay Lawson Frickey and George Junior Frickey.
Judy is survived by her husband of 18 years, Steven H. Atwood; son Albert (Theresa) Buras; and son Gabriel (Angie) Buras; sister Annie J. (Ellis, Jr.) Ball, sister Barbara A. (Charles) Chisholm, sister Susan Marie (Sean) Granier and sister Karen (Cory) Tabico; grandchild Gabriel Buras, Jr., grandchild Khloe Ross Newton and grandchild Carter Ross Crymes.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by; a sister Eloise Frickey and a brother, John Edward Frickey.
Funeral services will be at WHITE FUNERAL HOME, 102 North 1st Street, Lumberton, MS, 39455 on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 4:30 pm. Rev. David McNeil will officiate the service. Burial will follow in the Lumberton City Cemetery. Visitation will begin at 3pm Tuesday at the funeral home.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.whitefuneralhomelumberton.com for the Atwood family.
- George Junior Frickey, Father
- Mary Fay Lawson Frickey, Mother
- Steven H. Atwood, Husband
- Albert (Theresa) Buras Jr., Son
- Gabriel (Angie) Buras Sr., Son
- Eloise Frickey, Sister
- John Edward Frickey, Brother
- Annie J. (Ellis, Jr.) Ball, Sister
- Barbara A. (Charles) Chisholm, Sister
- Susan Marie (Sean) Granier, Sister
- Karen (Cory) Tabico, Sister
- Gabriel Buras Jr., Grandchild
- Khloe Ross Newton, Grandchild
- Carter Ross Crymes, Grandchild
- Visitation Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Funeral Ceremony Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Interment Tuesday, May 8, 2018