James Lewis Anderson
September 2, 1958 – May 13, 2019
James Lewis "Jamey" Anderson, 60, of Lynchburg, passed away on Monday, May 13, 2019.
Born on September 2, 1958 in Lynchburg, he was the son of the late Charles William Anderson, Sr. and the late Janie Johnson Anderson. Jamey enjoyed trips to the mountains and fishing.
In addition to his parents he is preceded in death by his son, Charles Jacob "Jake" Anderson and brother, Charles William Anderson, Jr.
Jamey is survived by his sister, Lisa Dunn and husband Johnny, niece and nephews, Kassie Dunn, Keith Dunn and wife Alex, and Cody Anderson; one great niece, Skylar Dunn; three great nephews, Caleb Dunn, Luke Dunn, and Colt Anderson; and numerous cousins and friends.
The family would like to thank all who contributed and a special thanks to David Whitehead for being a loyal friend/ cousin.
A graveside memorial service will be held at 3 pm on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at Langhorne Chapel Community Cemetery on Leesville Rd, with Pastor Stewart Mitchell officiating.
- Charles William Anderson Sr., Father
- Janie Johnson Anderson, Mother
- Charles Jacob "Jake" Anderson, Son
- Charles William Anderson Jr., Brother
- Lisa Dunn and husband Johnny, Sister
- Kassie Dunn, Niece
- Keith Dunn and wife Alex, Nephew
- Cody Anderson, Nephew
- Skylar Dunn, Great Niece
- Caleb Dunn, Great Nephew
- Luke Dunn, Great Nephew
- Colt Anderson, Great Nephew
- Jamey is also survived my numerous cousins and friends.
- Graveside Service Saturday, May 25, 2019