Linda Hudson Fielder
October 22, 1950 – November 26, 2018
Linda Hudson Fielder, 68, went home with her Lord at her residence in Rustburg on Monday, November 26, 2018. She was the loving wife of the late Mark Davis Fielder, Sr. for 46 years.
Born in Lynchburg on October 22, 1950, she was the daughter of the late Lathern and Sally Hudson and the granddaughter of the late Charles and Myrtle Hudson. Linda was a member of Clearview Baptist Church for many years.
In addition to her parents and husband, she is preceded in death by her brother, Lathern “Smokey” Hudson. Linda is survived by her son, Mark Fielder, Jr. and wife Tiffany; her daughters, Michelle Leary and husband Tim and Bridget Alegre and husband Wayne; and five grandchildren, Andrew, Earl, Sierra, Jacob, and Lydia.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 8 pm on Thursday, November 29, 2018 at Clearview Baptist Church, 2183 Sunnymeade Rd, Rustburg, VA.
A funeral service will be held at 11 am on Friday, November 30, 2018 at Clearview Baptist Church. Interment will follow at Fort Hill Memorial Park.
- Lathern Hudson, Father
- Sally Powell Hudson, Mother
- Mark Davis Fielder Sr., Husband
- Mark and Tiffany Fielder Jr., Son
- Michelle and Tim Leary, Daughter
- Bridget and Wayne Alegre, Daughter
- Lathern "Smokey" Hudson, Brother
- Linda is also survived by five grandchildren, Andrew, Earl, Sierra, Jacob, and Lydia.
- Kevin Seay
- Phillip Leary
- Tim Leary
- Joshua Henderson
- Wayne Alegre
- Cory Fields
- Visitation Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, November 30, 2018