Linda Lee Martin
December 18, 1954 – June 29, 2018
Linda Gail Lee Martin, 63, of Lynchburg, passed away on Friday, June 29, 2018 at her residence.
Born on December 18, 1954 in Amherst, she was the daughter of the late Kenneth Harold Lee and the late Nita Cash Martin. Linda was a simple person who loved her family and enjoyed being at home and taking care of her animals. She liked to color, work on puzzles, and go fishing.
In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by a brother, Kenneth Cash.
Linda is survived by her children, Juanita Chittum and husband Antonio Briscoe and O’Neil “Bo” Martin, Jr. and wife Katina; 12 grandchildren, Jasmine Martin, Christopher Jenkins, Patrick Jenkins, Laura Jenkins, Gregory Martin, David Bruce, Jr., Shonta Banks, Casey Fitzgerald, Tia Finney, Jayla Finney, and Tabitha Martin; 11 great grandchildren; her sister, Brenda Lee Jackson; and numerous other family members and friends.
The family will receive friends from 6:30 to 8 pm on Monday, July 2, 2018 at Whitten Timberlake Chapel.
- Kenneth Harold Lee, Father (deceased)
- Nita Cash Martin, Mother (deceased)
- Juanita Chittum and husband Antonio Biscoe, Daughter
- O'Neil "Bo" Martin and wife Katina, Son
- Jasmine Martin, Granddaughter
- Christopher Jenkins, Grandson
- Patrick Jenkins, Grandson
- Laura Jenkins, Granddaughter
- Gregory Martin, Grandson
- David Bruce Jr., Grandson
- Jonathan Bruce, Grandson
- Shonta Banks, Granddaughter
- Casey Fitzgerald, Grandson
- Tia Finney, Granddaughter
- Jayla Finney, Granddaughter
- Tabitha Martin, Granddaughter
- Brenda Lee Jackson, Sister
- Kenneth Cash, Brother (deceased)
- Linda is also survived by 11 great grandchildren and numerous other family members and friends.
- Visitation Monday, July 2, 2018