Patricia Ann Farmer
September 29, 1955 – December 12, 2018
Patricia Ann Farmer, 63, of Lynchburg passed away on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at her residence.
Born on September 29, 1955 in Virginia, she was the daughter of the late Henry Collins and the late Lillie Waller Collins.
Patricia is survived by her two sons, John Travis Farmer and wife Jessica and William Scott Farmer and wife Amber; three grandchildren, Jade Farmer, Avery Farmer, and Berretta Farmer; step grandson, Chance Tyler; and numerous other family members and friends.
A memorial service will be held at 7 pm on Thursday, December 20, 2018 at Solid Rock Baptist Church, 110 Church Street, Madison Heights, VA 247572.
- Henry Collins, Father
- Lillie Waller Collins, Mother
- John Travis Farmer and wife Jessica, Son
- William Scott Farmer and wife Amber, Son
- Jade Farmer, Grandchild
- Avery Farmer, Grandchild
- Berretta Farmer, Grandchild
- Chance Tyler, Step-Grandchild
- Patricia is also survived by numerous other family members.
- Memorial Service Thursday, December 20, 2018