Beverly Clark Medford
March 14, 1938 – July 8, 2018
Beverly was born on March 14, 1938 in Payne Springs, Texas to parents R.L. and Lema Dee (Davis) Clark and entered into eternal rest on July 8, 2018 at the age of 80. Beverly graduated from Mabank High School in 1956. She enjoyed watching her programs on TV and talking on the phone, especially to her two sisters, Carolyn and Pam. Beverly loved her family dearly, she was a good mother and Nana. She was very religious, Beverly loved God and her church. Beverly was an amazing mother, Nana, great and great-great Nana and sister. She will be missed tremendously by those who knew and loved her.
Beverly was preceded in death by her parents R.L. and Lema Dee Clark, sister Wanda Featherston, sister Bobbie Bookman, sister Jerrie Stone, brother Joe Clark and grandparents Melvin and Bessie Davis.
She is survived by her loving daughters; Debra Palmer Dudley of Canton and Brenda Palmer of Mabank, grandson Chad Henderson of Mabank, granddaughter Kristy Dudley Spivey and husband James Spivey of Tennessee, great-grandchildren; Blake, Peyton, Paige and Kaiden, great-great grandchildren; Rylie Lane and Braylie, sisters; Carolyn McMillan and Pam Calhoun, other loving family members and many more friends.
- R.L. and Lena Dee Clark, Parents
- Wanda Featherston, Sister
- Bobbie Bookman, Sister
- Jerrie Stone, Sister
- Joe Clark, Brother
- Melvin and Bessie Davis, Grandparents
- Debra Palmer Dudley, Daughter
- Brenda Palmer, Daughter
- Chad Henderson, Grandson
- Kristy Dudley Spivey and James, Granddaughter and Husband
- Carolyn McMillan, Sister
- Pam Calhoun, Sister
- Beverly also leaves behind to cherish her memory, her great-grandchildren; Blake, Peyton, and Kaiden, great-great-grandchildren; Rylie Lane and Braylie and many other loving family members and friends.
- Jeff Featherston
- Stacy Featherston
- Casey Featherston
- Richard Craft
- Greg Calhoun
- Royce Davis, Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, July 13, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, July 14, 2018
Beverly Clark Medford
July 10, 2018
I just want to express my sincere Condolences to Debra, Brenda, Chad, Kristy and all of Mrs. Medfords family. She was always so sweet and gracious. She just seemed so loving and appreciative of her family and friends. She always made me feel as if I was part of the family when I was around her. It is hard to lose any family member, but the loss of your mother goes deep. Praying for comfort and strength for the family. Love you all.