Mr. Bill Webb
October 14, 1952 – July 7, 2018
Bill Webb was born on October 14, 1952 in Corpus Christi, Texas to parents William Roy and Laura Lee (Dickey) Webb Sr. and entered into eternal rest on July 7, 2018 at the age of 65. Bill served in the United States Army and was a Vietnam Veteran. He married the love of his life, Drena Williams, in Terrell, Texas on August 22, 2009. Bill enjoyed being outdoors; hunting and fishing. He was an amazing husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Bill will be missed by all who knew and loved him.
Bill was preceded in death by his parents, daughter April Lawrence and sister Carolyn Uehlinger.
He is survived by his loving wife Drena Webb of Trinidad, son Howie Webb and wife Rachael of Sandia, son Keith Webb of Weatherford, daughter Stephanie Eleeson and husband Dave of Shakopee, MN daughter Wynnyth “Jill” Adair of Springfield, IL, son Chad Ramsey and wife Kristi of Washington, TX and daughter Melissa Johnson and husband Brad of The Colony, 12 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild, lots of fur babies, other loving family members and many more friends.
- William Roy and Laura Lee (Dickey) Webb Sr., Parents
- April Lawrence, Daughter
- Carolyn Uehlinger, Sister
- Drena Webb, Loving Wife
- Howie Webb and Rachael, Son and wife
- Keith Webb, Son
- Stephanie Eleeson and Dave, Daughter and husband
- Wynnyth "Jill" Adair, Daughter
- Chad Ramsey and Kristi, Son and wife
- Melissa Johnson and Brad, Daughter and husband
- Bill also leaves behind 12 beautiful grandchildren, 1 precious great-grandchild, lots of fur babies, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Chad Ramsey, Pallbearer
- Mason Ramsey, Pallbearer
- Glynn Neel Jr. , Pallbearer
- Brad Johnson, Pallbearer
- Keith Webb, Pallbearer
- Johnny Ho, Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, July 12, 2018
- Graveside Service Friday, July 13, 2018
Mr. Bill Webb
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY