Mrs. Birtie Ozella McDaniel
November 19, 1932 – April 11, 2019
Birtie Ozella McDaniel was born on November 19, 1932 in Dewitt, Arkansas to parents Henry and Hettie (White) Austin and entered into eternal rest on April 11, 2019 at the age of 86. Birtie was an exceptional lady, who loved her family dearly. She enjoyed going and looking for old furniture to buy. Birtie would then refurbish it and then resale it. She had a green thumb and loved growing plants. Birtie enjoyed watching western and anything with Chuck Norris in it. She was an amazing mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, great-great grandmother and sister. Birtie will be missed immensely by those who knew and loved her.
Birtie was preceded in death by her parents, husband Charles E. McDaniel Sr., son Charles E. McDaniel Jr., son Artie Lee McDaniel Sr., granddaughter Nina McDaniel Baine, sisters; Shirley Murphy and Katie McGee, brothers; Kirbie Austin and Alvin Austin.
She is survived by her loving daughter Linda Tracy and her husband Eddie of Gun Barrel City, 7 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren, 7 great-great grandchildren, sisters; Mattie Wilma Young of Dewitt, AR and Miranda Shrum of Stuttgart, AR and brother J.R. Austin of Arkansas, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Henry and Hettie (White) Austin, Parents
- Charles E. McDaniel Sr., Husband
- Charles E. McDaniel Jr., Son
- Artie Lee McDaniel Sr., Son
- Nina McDaniel Baine, Granddaughter
- Shirley Murphy, Sister
- Katie McGee, Sister
- Kirbie Austin, Brother
- Alvin Austin, Brothers
- Linda Tracy and husband Eddie, Loving Daughter
- Mattie Wilma Young, Sister
- Miranda Shrum, Sister
- J.R. Austin, Brother
- Birtie also leaves behind 7 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren, 7 great-great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Visitation Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, April 18, 2019