Mrs. Bonnie Jo Groom
September 4, 1926 – April 1, 2019
Bonnie was born September 4, 1926 in Chaffee, Missouri to parents Henry and Ethel (Watson) Shores and entered into eternal rest on April 1, 2019 at the age of 92. Bonnie loved people and everyone that knew her, loved her. She was always smiling and had a great sense of humor. Bonnie loved sewing and ministering to others. She was a member of First Baptist Church of Gun Barrel City. Bonnie also helped out with the ministry in the local nursing homes. She was an amazing mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and great-great grandmother. Bonnie will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Bonnie was preceded in death by her parents, first husband Billy Don Robinson, son Kenneth Edward Robinson, late husband James Groom, great-grandson Tanner Bachus and great-great grandson Cayden Bachus.
She is survived by her daughter Billie Jo Hubbard of Mesquite, daughter Donna Williams and husband Bryan of Farmersville, granddaughter Angela Bell and husband Dwayne Haas of Tyler, grandson Jason Bachus and wife Gail of Piermont, NH, grandson Windell “Stoney” Stone of Mesquite, granddaughter Heather Blankenship and husband Eric of Melissa, granddaughter Andrea Pickering of Farmersville, 15 great-grandchildren and 4 great-great grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Henry and Ethel (Watson) Shores, Parents
- Billy Don Robinson, First Husbamd
- Kenneth Edward Robinson, Son
- James Groom, Late Husband
- Tanner Bachus, Great-grandson
- Cayden Bachus, Great-great grandson
- Billie Jo Hubbard, Daughter
- Donna Williams and husband Bryan, Daughter
- Angela Bell and husband Dwayne, Granddaughter
- Jason Bachus and wife Gail, Grandson
- Windell "Stoney" Stone, Grandson
- Heather Blankenship and Eric, Granddaughter
- Andrea Pickering, Granddaughter
- Bonnie also leaves behind her 15 great-grandchildren, 4 great-great grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Visitation Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, April 4, 2019