Ms. Catherine Ann Papineau
February 9, 1949 – May 5, 2019
Catherine Papineau was born on February 9, 1949 in Atoka, OK to parents Paul and Juanita Hope (Lowry) Ladd and entered into eternal rest on May 5, 2019 at the age of 70. Catherine graduated from Duncanville High School in 1967 and received her Master’s Degree in Clothing Design from El Centro College in Dallas. She married the love of her life, Chester Papineau, in March 5, 1976 in Dallas, Texas. Catherine was loving and had a very bubbly personality. She was always happy, especially when she was with her husband and children. Catherine loved Elvis, enjoyed sewing, playing bingo and working puzzles. She was Christian and loved her Lord. Catherine was an amazing mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Catherine was preceded in death by her parents and husband Chester Papineau.
She is survived by her daughter Genevieve Marie Papineau of Kemp, daughter Juanita Atkinson of Kaufman, daughter Linda Papineau Woodard and husband William of Connecticut, son Chester F. Papineau Jr. of Georgia, son Michael Atkinson, grandchildren; Alexus, Dallas, Tyler, Elizabeth, Catherine, Megan, Chester, Cecelia and Stephanie, 3 great-grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Paul and Juanita Hope (Lowry) Ladd, Parents
- Chester Papineau, Husband
- Genevieve Marie Papineau, Daughter
- Juanita Atkinson, Daughter
- Linda Papineau Woodard and husband William, Daughter
- Chester F. Papineau Jr., Son
- Michael Atkinson, Son
- Alexua, Dallas, Tyler, Elizabeth, Catherine, Megan, Chester, Cecelia and Stephanie, Grandchildren
- Catherine also leaves behind her 3 great-grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Graveside Service Wednesday, May 8, 2019