Flowrence Edward (Jim) Holloway
November 23, 1934 – January 5, 2020
Jim Holloway was born on November 23, 1934 in Dallas, Texas to parents Thomas Malone Holloway and Katherine Adeline (Key) Holloway and entered into eternal rest on January 5, 2020. Jim was a dog lover, his fur babies meant everything to him. He had three min-pins; Deisel, Bandit and Sissy. Jim enjoyed fishing and just being outdoors. He loved mowing on his John Deer tractor, with zero turn. Jim was a huge Cowboys fan and enjoyed watching them play. He had a passion for doing things like painting, laying tile, always staying busy and was always willing to help others. During Vietnam War, Jim worked for Bell Helicopter and was sent to Vietnam and dropped into combat areas to recover parts from downed helicopters. Jim worked for American Airlines from 1966 to 1991, when he retired. While employed with them, he received numerous awards. Jim will be dearly missed by all who knew and loved him. Jim was preceded in death by his parents, brother Tommy Holloway and sisters; Opal Bull, Willie Mae Webb and Frances Hrable. Jim is survived by First his three min-pins; Deisel, Bandit and Sissy, His Ever loving Wife, Bestfriend and Soulmate Jan Holloway, Sister In Law Kay Brady, son Jimmie “Button” Holloway and spouse Jackie, son Chuck Holloway and spouse Patty, son Steven Joplin and spouse Laura, daughter Kathy Medders and spouse Bill, daughter Debbie Bejarano and spouse Juan. Also, Granddaughters: Sarah Rayback and spouse Dawndra, Khristi Duncan “PawPaw’s Baby”, Meredith Rigby and Spouse Chad, Jessica Joplin, Rheanna Bejarano. Grandsons: Chad Holloway and spouse Monica, Zachary Joplin, Julian Bejarano, Joaquin Bejarano, Shane Teague and Matthew Teague. Great-granddaughters: Annabella, Faith, Hannah, Logan, Alli Jo, Taylor Rhea, Riley and Madison . Great-grandsons: Noah, RayLan and Chase. Great-great grandson Scotty. Great-great granddaughter Marley. Also, multiple loving family members, and many more lifelong friends, especially Our Best Friends Ever, Vicky Eckert.
- Thomas Malone Holloway (Katherine Adeline Key), Parents (deceased)
- Opal Bull, Sister (deceased)
- Frances Hrable, Sister (deceased)
- Willie Mae Webb, Sister (deceased)
- Tommy Holloway, Brother (deceased)
- Three Min-Pins Deisel, Bandit and Sissy, Companion
- Jan Holloway, Wife
- Kay Brady, Sister in law
- Bonnie Williams, Sister
- Jimmie Holloway (Jackie), Son and Wife
- Chuck Holloway (Patty), Son and Wife
- Steven Joplin (Laura), Son and Wife
- Kathy Medders (Bill), Daughter and Husband
- Debbie Bejarano (Juan), Daughter and Husband
- Jim also leaves behind his Granddaughters; Sarah Rayback and spouse Dawndra, Khristi Duncan, Meredith Rigby and spouse Chad, Jessica Joplin, Jennifer Holloway, Rheanna Bejarano and Victoria Teague. Grandsons; Chad Holloway, Zackary Joplin, Julian Bejarano, Joaquin Bejarano,Shane Teague, Matthew Teague, Great-granddaughters; Annabella, Faith, Hannah, Logan, Alli Jo, Taylor Rhea, Riley and Madison. Great-great grand daughter Marley.Great -grandsons; Noah, Jacob, RayLan and Chase,Great-great grandson Scotty. Also, multiple loving family members and many more lifelong friends, Especially Best Friend Ever, Vicky Eckert.
- Chuck Holloway , Pallbearer
- Chad Holloway, Pallbearer
- Steven Joplin, Pallbearer
- Zackary Joplin, Pallbearer
- Scott Brown, Pallbearer
- Juan Bejarano, Pallbearer
- Visitation Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Celebration of Life Saturday, January 11, 2020
- Graveside Service Saturday, January 11, 2020
Flowrence Edward (Jim) Holloway
Lance Douglas Gutierrez
January 9, 2020
It's hard for us on Earth to say "goodbye" because our mortal minds can't possibly fathom what glory awaits us in Heaven. If we could see what Jim has seen by now, we wouldn't be able to shed a tear.
But we are still human, and it hurts. My thoughts and prayers are for you all right now, and your church family is here for you, I promise. We love you.