Mr. Jerry Roberson
September 21, 1943 – August 4, 2018
Jerry was born on September 21, 1943 in Beach Grove, AR to parents Jesse James and Soma Aris (Copeland) Roberson and entered into eternal rest on August 4, 2018 at the age of 74. He graduated from West Plains High School and worked as a Master Electrician for KRAFT. Jerry married the love of his life, Wanda Sivley, in Dallas, Texas on August 28, 1975. He loved his family, especially his grandchildren. Jerry loved being with family and friends, he often had large gatherings at his home on the lake. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, Ostrich farming and being a dog trainer. Jerry could fix anything that was broke. He loved being on his motorcycle and was a member of the Dallas 74’s, Motorcycle Organization. Jerry also was a member of the Masonic Lodge. He was an amazing husband, father, grandpa and great-grandpa. Jerry will be missed by all who knew and loved him.
Jerry was preceded in death by his parents, grandson Jay Neustupa, great-granddaughter Alissa Crow and eleven siblings.
He is survived by his loving wife Wanda Roberson of Eustace, son Jerry Neustupa and wife Jill of Eustace, daughter Judy Crow and husband James Washburn of Eustace, son Jimmy Neustupa Sr. of Eustace, daughter Brenda DeWitt of Garland, many grandchildren and great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Jesse James and Soma Aris (Copeland) Roberson, Parents
- Jay Neustupa, Grandson
- Alissa Crow, Great-granddaughter
- Wanda Roberson, Loving Wife
- Jerry Neustupa and Jill, Son and Wife
- Judy Crow and James Washburn, Daughter and Husband
- Jimmy Neustupa Sr., Son
- Brenda DeWitt, Daughter
- Jerry was also preceded in death by eleven siblings. He leaves behind many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Jimmy Neustupa Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Jimmy Neustupa Sr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Jerry Neustupa, Honorary Pallbearer
- Clint Neustupa, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jason Neustupa, Honorary Pallbearer
- Justin Crow, Honorary Pallbearer
- Logan Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kolten Eernisse, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kyle Eernisse, Honorary Pallbearer
- Butch Washburn, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kristian Crow, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kaleb Crow, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, August 8, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 9, 2018
Mr. Jerry Roberson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
August 6, 2018
Judy and family, I am so sorry about Mr. Jerry passing. He was the first person I met when we bought our lake house at Cedar Creek. When he introduced himself I called him Mr. Roberson, and he said "No m'am you don't have to call me Mr. Roberson" so, I said ok and called him Mr. Jerry. He made us feel very welcome. You and your family are in our prayers. He will be missed.
Judy Smith and family
Cedar Creek Lake