Mr. Jimmy Reschke
August 12, 1936 – March 15, 2020
Jimmy was born on August 12, 1936 in Kaufman, Texas to parents Roy V. Reschke and Una Beatrice (Phillips) Reschke and entered into eternal rest on March 15, 2020 at the age of 84. After attending school Jimmy married Willie Pearl and raised a family while working their cows. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, piddling around, playing dominoes, washers and cornhole. Jimmy loved being with his family and dogs, and attended Providence Baptist Church. Jimmy was preceded in death by his parents, Roy and Una Reschke, his wife Willie Pearl Reschke, his four brothers, William Thomas Reschke, Troy Reschke, Johnny Reschke and Roy Reschke, Jr., sisters, Lola Faye Reschke and Una Mae Taylor, daughter Sabrenia Duckworth and granddaughter Ashley Jaskalowski. He is survived by his daughter Patrice Hamby and her husband Scott of Tool, Texas; four grandchildren Christy Dent of Seven Points, Texas; Steven Dwayne Duckworth of Seven Points, Texas; Justin Reschke and wife Deborah of Tool, Texas; Joshua Duckworth and wife Julia of Seven Points, Texas; seven great grandchildren Zachary, Aiden, Jax, Misty, Jayson, Ashlee, Clifford and Sabrenia Lynn on the way; two brothers Raymond Reschke and wife Ruby of Kaufman, Texas and Jerry Don Reschke of Athens, Texas; numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
- Roy Reschke and Una Beatrice Phillips, Parents (deceased)
- Willie Pearl Reschke, Wife (deceased)
- William Thomas Reschke, Troy Reschke,Johnny Reschke and Roy Reschke, Jr., Brothers (deceased)
- Lola Faye Reschke and Una Mae Taylor, Sisters (deceased)
- Sabrenia Duckworth, Daughter (deceased)
- Ashley Jaskalowski, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Patrice Hamby and Scott, Daughter and Husband
- Jimmy leaves behind his four grandchildren Christy Dent, Steven Dwayne Duckworth, Justin Reschke and wife Deborah, Joshua Duckworth and wife Julie, seven great grandchildren Zachary, Aiden, Jax, Misty, Jayson, Ashlee, Clifford and Sabrenia Lynn on the way; two brothers Raymond Reschke and wife Ruby, Jerry Doin Reschke, numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
- Joshua Duckworth, Pallbearer
- Wes Richmon, Pallbearer
- Shane Richmon, Pallbearer
- Justin Richmon, Pallbearer
- Beau Breuer, Pallbearer
- J.D Reschke, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation ~ The City of Mabank has enforced an ordinance dated March 19, 2020. With this ordnance, we are limited to 10 people in the Memorial Chapel at a time. We appreciate your understanding during these difficult days. Sunday, March 22, 2020
- Graveside Service ~ The City of Mabank has enforced an ordnance dated March 19, 2020. With this ordinance, we are limited to 10 people in the Memorial Chapel at a time and no more than 50 at a graveside. We appreciate your understanding during these difficult days. Monday, March 23, 2020
Mr. Jimmy Reschke
March 19, 2020
My peepaw was a good man. He loved me and my brothers and sisters. I loved coming home from school and having a snack with him while I played with tripper pee paws lil doggy. He was a funny man. Always talked about funny things. Could always make me happy. I love you pee paw. Your in the clouds now with my aunty ashly
March 17, 2020
Jimmy was a kind man. He was my children's peepaw and they loved him greatly. He loved going fishing and his pups. I miss coming over to his house and sitting with him for a while as he watched them westerns he seen a thousand times. He always had jokes that could make you laugh no matter how down you were. He was a great man and will truly be missed. I love you Jimmy may you rest high on that mountain. Until we see you again.
Bobby and Belinda Greenhaw
March 16, 2020
Jimmy will be greatly missed! He was a genuine and kind man.