May 8, 1940 – January 10, 2020
Joyce was born on May 8, 1940 in Dallas County to parents Thomas Lyle and Bessie (Grimmet) Thompson and entered into eternal rest on January 10, 2020 at the age of 79. Joyce loved being outdoors; riding motorcycles, gardening and hummingbird watching. She enjoyed crocheting and spending time with her family. Joyce volunteered at the Resource Center until her health wouldn’t allow her to anymore. She was an amazing lady who will be truly missed by all who knew and loved her. Joyce was preceded in death by her parents, husband Joe Wayne Mabary, son Harold Patrick, sister Marilyn Hall and brothers; Gene Jones and Pete Jones. She is survived by her son Marty Patrick of Mesquite, grandchildren; Amber, Jessie, Joe, Trevor and B.J., one great-grandchild, life partner Bill Hanna, step-children; Vickie, Randy, Tom and Brenda, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Thomas Lyle and Bessie (Grimmet) Thompson, Parents (deceased)
- Joe Wayne Mabary, Brother (deceased)
- Harold Patrick, Son (deceased)
- Marilyn Hall, Sister (deceased)
- Gene Jones and Pete Jones, Brothers (deceased)
- Marty Patrick, Son
- Bill Hanna, Life Partner
- Joyce also leaves behind her grandchildren; Amber, Jesse, Joe, Trevor and B.J., one great-grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Visitation Tuesday, January 14, 2020
- Funeral Service Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- Graveside Service Wednesday, January 15, 2020