Kristy Lynn Combs
April 23, 1983 – March 16, 2020
Kristy Lynn Combs was born on April 23, 1983 in Irving, Texas to parents Gary Thomas and Tammy King. Kristy was a devoted loving mom, loved life and her family. She enjoyed crochet, doing crafts and was a Kung Fu Mom. She enjoyed listening to music and singing. She will be dearly missed by all that knew and loved her.
Kristy preceded in death by her grandparents, Richard Gene Thomas and Jeanette, grandmother-in-law, Vernie Bailey
she is survived by her husband, Justin Combs of Mabank, TX, son, Jackosn Combs of Mabank, TX, parents, Gary and Tammy Thomas of Kemp, TX, sister, Stephanie Thomas of Fort Worth, TX, sister, Jessica Burgess and husband Doug of Tulsa, OK, sister in law, Amber Skinner and husband Nicholas of Gun Barrel City, TX, Bridgette Barragon of Gun Barrel City, TX, Brandy Morgan of Mabank, TX, mother-in-law and father-in-law Tammy and Rickey Lang of Mabank, TX maternal grandparents, Richard and Anita King of Marietta, OK, numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.
- Richard Gene and Jeanette Thomas, Grandparents (deceased)
- Vernie Bailey, Grandmother-in-law (deceased)
- Justin Combs, Husband
- Jackson Combs, Son
- Gary and Tammy Thomas, Parents
- Stephanie Thomas, Sister
- Jessica Burgess and Doug, Sister and Husband
- Amber Skinner and Nicholas, Sister-in-law and Husband
- Kristy leaves behind Bridgette Barragon, Brandy Morgan, mother in law and father in law Tammy and Rickey Lang, maternal grandparents, Richard and Anita King, numerous nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.
- Visitation. The City of Mabank has enforced an ordinance dated March 19, 2020. With this ordnance, we are limited to 10 people in the Memorial Chapel at a time. We appreciate your understanding during these difficult days. Tuesday, March 24, 2020