Mr. Lonnie Walker
February 3, 1951 – August 7, 2019
Lonnie C. Walker was born on February 3, 1951 in Emory, Texas to parents William Cecil Walker and Audie Mae Plunk Walker and entered into eternal rest on August 7, 2019 at the age of 68. Lonnie was an exceptional man. Everyone loved him and enjoyed his company. He was a big fan of the Texas Rangers and the Dallas Cowboys. Lonnie enjoyed being outdoors and loved going fishing. He was a good father, who loved his kids, grandchildren and wives. Lonnie has been sober for 15 years and attended Winwood Baptist Church. Lonnie was preceded in death by his parents, wife Paula Walker, daughter Angie Giles, brothers; Ronnie Walker and Bradford Walker and sister Regina Mae Walker. He is survived by his daughter Tammy Hathaway of Red Oak, son Tracy Walker of Red Oak, son Tim Walker and wife Mandy of Midlothian, daughter Crystal Divine and husband Michael of Quinlan, son Matthew Walker and wife Lorrie of Gun Barrel City, daughter Tiffany Walker and fiancé Darrell Cravey of Gun Barrel City, daughter Jacqueline Roland and husband D’Ante of Duncanville, many beloved grandchildren, great-grandchildren, sister Brenda McCord and husband Jack of Dallas, brother Donnie Walker of Wilmer, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- William Cecil Walker and Audie Mae (Plunk) Walker, Parents (deceased)
- Paula Walker, Wife (deceased)
- Angie Giles, Daughter (deceased)
- Ronnie Walker and Bradford Walker, Brothers (deceased)
- Regina Mae Walker, Sister (deceased)
- Tammy Hathaway, Daughter
- Tracy Walker, Son
- Tim Walker and wife Mandy, Son
- Matthew Walker and wife Lorrie, Son
- Tiffany Walker and fiance' Darrell Cravey, Daughter
- jacqueline Roland and husband D'Ante, Daughter
- Lonnie also leaves behind many beloved grandchildren, great-grandchildren, sister Brenda McCord and husband Jack, brother Donnie Walker, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Visitation Wednesday, August 14, 2019