Mrs. Marcia Lynn Martin
February 13, 1951 – August 6, 2019
Mrs. Marcia Lynn Martin was born February 13, 1951 in Dallas to parents T. C. and Lola (Taylor) Sanders and entered eternal rest on August 6, 2019 at the age of 68. Marcia attended Cedar Hill High School and was married to Wayne "Marty" Martin in August of 1969. She was Baptist by faith, served as Church Secretary and taught Sunday School at Bible Baptist in Ennis, attended First Baptist Church in Gun Barrel City and volunteered as a Sunday School teacher. Marcia was the oldest of 7 and was known as "Sister". She was a sweet, strong, sarcastic, funny lady with a great sense of humor. Everyone who knew Marcia loved her, she never met a stranger and was a Mom to all. Marcia enjoyed crafts but her favorite pastime was spending time with her grandkids. She was an extraordinary person who will be missed greatly by all who knew and loved her. Marcia was preceded in death by; her husband Wayne Martin, brother Robert Sanders, father T. C. Sanders and sister Ellen Sanders. She is survived by her; mother Lola Sanders of Dallas, son Anthony Martin and spouse Rhonda of Kemp, daughter Stephanie May and spouse J. D. of Ennis, grandchildren: Anthony Blake Martin, Cody Wayne Martin, Brandon Tyler Wright, Alyssa May, Bradyn May, Makenna May, brother James Sanders and spouse Cindy of Ennis, sister Sue Pyle and spouse Mickey of Quitman, sister Joy Shirley and spouse Perry of Yantis, sister Vicki Parker and spouse Joe of Wylie, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Wayne Martin, Husband (deceased)
- T.C. Sanders, Father (deceased)
- Robert Sanders, Brother (deceased)
- Ellen Sanders, Sister (deceased)
- Lola Sanders, Mother
- Anthony Martin and wife Rhonda, Son
- Stephanie May and husband J.D., Daughter
- Marcia is also survived by her precious grandchildren; Anthony Blake Martin, Cody Wayne Martin, Brandon Tyler Wright, Alyssa May, Bradyn May, Makenna May, brother James Sanders and wife Cindy, sister Sue Pyle and husband Mickey, Sister Joy Shirley and husband Perry, sister Vicki Parker and husband Joe, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Visitation Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, August 12, 2019
- Graveside Service Monday, August 12, 2019
Mrs. Marcia Lynn Martin
August 9, 2019
Stephanie, I did not know your parents but a short time when I joined Fundamental Baptist but I remember them as wonderful people. I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. May God bless and keep you in His everlastings arms.
August 8, 2019
We had such a good time on our Sister trip to see “Pioneer Woman”. Wish we could go back.