Mrs. Melba Lois Garner
June 18, 1932 – March 7, 2018
Melba was born on June 18, 1932 in Brian, Texas to parents Cecil and Melvern (Jones) Bauguss and entered into eternal rest on March 7, 2018 at the age of 85. Melba was an amazing wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, who will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Melba was preceded in death by her parents, grandparents and sister Linda Geenhaw.
She is survived by her loving husband of 66 years Robert Garner Sr. of Mabank, son Robert Garner Jr. and wife Renae of Vanalstyne, daughter Becky Burns and husband Dean of Texarkana, son Mark Garner and wife Jhoud of Cado Mills, grandchildren; Ashley Cabazos, Aaron Garner, Anson Garner, Courtney Wyatt, Kylie Burns, Anthony Garner and Meagan Garner, 7 great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Cecil and Melvern (Jones) Bauguss, Parents
- Linda Greenhaw, Sister
- Robert Garner Sr., Loving husband of 66 years
- Robert Garner Jr. and Renae, Son and wife
- Becky Burns and Dean, Daughter and husband
- Mark Garner and Jhoud, Son and wife
- Melba was also preceded in death by her grandparents. She leaves behind her precious grandchildren; Ashley Cabazos, Aaron Garner, Anson Garner, Courtney Wyatt, Kylie Burns, Anthony Garner and Meagan Garner, 7 great-grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Aaron Garner, Pallbearer
- Anson Garner, Pallbearer
- Anthony Garner, Pallbearer
- Oscar Cabazos, Pallbearer
- Christian Cabazos, Pallbearer
- Kyle Wyatt, Pallbearer
- Visitation Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 10, 2018
- Graveside Service Saturday, March 10, 2018
Mrs. Melba Lois Garner
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 8, 2018
Dear Melba was a good friend of mine. We shared memories of being in the Richardson Home Demonstration Club. She was always smiling, helpful and nice. I visited in her home in Wylie and was amazed at the animals they had. It was a beautiful home on acreage and I miss not going there. We always had a big spread on the large welcoming table. She will be greatly missed by her friends in Richardson, Texas.