Michael Lee Jessup Jr.
October 12, 1992 – September 2, 2019
Michael Lee Jessup Jr. was born on October 12, 1992 in Arlington, Texas to parents Michael Lee Jessup Sr. and Kandra Murphy and entered into eternal rest on September 2, 2019 at the age of 26. Michael graduated from Mabank High School and worked as a Journeyman Electrician at JBI Electric for the past five years. He was a hard worker and had a great work ethic. Michael was kind hearted and everyone loved him. He was a bright shining light and could light up anyone’s day with his beautiful smile. Michael was funny, quirky and never met a stranger. His heart belonged to his daughter, Chloe, she was his princess. Michael loved sports; especially the Texas Rangers and the Cowboys. He enjoyed being outdoors; fishing and hunting. Michael was also an adrenaline junkie. He was Baptist by faith and attended Calvary Baptist in Grand Prairie. Michael was an amazing father, son, brother, grandson and nephew. He will truly be missed by all who knew and loved him. Michael was preceded in death by his grandmother Glenda Jessup, grandfather Michael Wycough, great-grandmother Jessie Sanders, great-grandfather Foy Locke, great-grandparents; Nana and Papa Murphy, great-great grandmother Lola McClary, uncles; Billy Foy Locke and Chuck Jessup, great-uncle Alex McCoy and Great-great uncle Atlee McClary. He is survived by his daughter Chloe Dale Jessup of Mabank, mother Kandra Murphy of Emory, father Michael Jessup Sr. and wife Sherri of Fort Worth, sisters; Taylae Scott and husband Austin of Athens, Madison Holton of Mansfield, Loni Salinas and husband Brandon of Fort Worth and Shelby Franklin, brothers; Levi Franklin and Tanner Franklin, grandmother Debra Wycough of Emory, grandfather Charles Jessup of Venus, great-grandmother Jessie Locke of Emory, uncles; Timothy Holt of Emory, Jody Jessup of Venus, David Jessup of Venus, Tim Jessup and wife Freda of Venus, aunt Renelle Jessup of Fort Worth, great-uncle Ted Jessup and wife Kathi of Fort Worth, great-aunt Mary McCoy of Arlington, nephews; Hunter Durham and Atlee Scott, niece Dallie Scott, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Glenda Jessup, Grandmother (deceased)
- Michael Wycough, Grandfather (deceased)
- Jessie Sanders, Great-grandmother (deceased)
- Foy Locke, Great-grandfather (deceased)
- Nana and Papa Murphy, Great-grandparents (deceased)
- Lola McClary, Great-great grandmother (deceased)
- Billy Foy Locke and Chuck Jessup, Uncles (deceased)
- Alex McCoy, Great-uncle (deceased)
- Atlee McClary, Great-great uncle (deceased)
- Chloe Dale Jessup, Daughter
- Kandra Murphy, Mother
- Micheal and Sherri Jessup Sr., Father and Step-mother
- Taylae Scott and husband Austin, Sister
- Madison Holton, Sister
- Loni Salinas and husband Brandon, Sister
- Shelby Franklin, Sister
- Levi Franklin, Brother
- Tanner Franklin, Brother
- Debra Wycough, Grandmother
- Charles Jessup, Grandfather
- Jessie Locke, Great-grandmother
- Timothy Holt, Uncle
- Jody Jessup, Uncle
- David Jessup, Uncle
- Tim Jessup and Freda, Uncle
- Renelle Jessup, Aunt
- Ted Jessup and wife Kathi, Great-unlce
- Mary McCoy, Great-aunt
- Hunter Durham and Atlee Scott, Nephews
- Dallie Scott, Niece
- Michael also leaves behind other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Matt Doescher, Pallbearer
- Alister Alcala, Pallbearer
- Korey Givens, Pallbearer
- Unterrious Toliver, Pallbearer
- Damon Lunsford, Pallbearer
- Austin Craig, Pallbearer
- Jayden Taylor, Pallbearer
- Hunter Durham, Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, September 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, September 9, 2019
- Visitation Monday, September 9, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Michael Lee Jessup Jr.
September 9, 2019
My condolences to the family. I had Micheal on my job site in Oklahoma. He was very polite and like to joke around some. He could also laugh at himself when I would show him he put all the switches in upside down. “ He said it says NO on the switch when put in that way. “He will be missed by all that knew him.
September 5, 2019
Just watching him and all the boys play baseball and all of them being a team! Warmed this mother's heart for so many years.
You will be missed Little Michael! "Mikey.
September 5, 2019
You were always like a son to me. I still remember all the crazy days when you lived with us. You are so loved and always will be. I always believed in you. You will be so very missed. We will see you again someday~ Love you dearly.
Mykee - "Mom"