August 22, 1950 – September 7, 2018
Phyllis was born on August 22, 1950 in Sandusky, Ohio to parents Doris Anson and Muriell Hupp and entered into eternal rest on September 7, 2018 at the age of 68. She graduated from Margaretta High School and joined the United States Army after graduating. Phyllis loved being in the military, living in Germany. She was very outgoing, never met a stranger. Phyllis was kind and warm, lover of animals, especially her cat Mr. Prickle Pants. Her favorite colors were purple and deep blue. She was a hippie at heart and an awesome story teller. Phyllis was known as the “kid whisperer”, the neighborhood mother. She loved drawing and was a great artist. Phyllis liked Shirley Temple, football weather and loved numbers and finance. She was an amazing mother, grandmother and sister. Phyllis will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents, sisters; Barbara and Bev, brother Paul and nephew Anson.
She is survived by her son Robert Flatt and Kristin Elliott of Gun Barrel City, daughter Amanda Foreshee and husband Richard of Mabank, granddaughter Kristina Diana Flatt, grandson Robert “Bobby” Flatt Jr., granddaughter Valarie Lisa Marie Flatt, granddaughter River Alexander Skye Foreshee, grandson Kyle Tobias Rain Foreshee, granddaughter Pip “Patience In Progress” Foreshee, siblings; Johnny of Castella, OH, Donny and wife Marcia of Sandusky, OH, Freddy and wife Judy of Monroeville, OH, Charlie and wife Dawn of Castella, OH, Kenny of AL, Stevie and wife Ruth of Collins, OH, Eddie of Monroeville, OH, Margaret and husband Jack of North Olmsted, OH, Jimmy of Sandusky, OH and Patrick and wife Alma of Flower Mound, TX, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Robert Flatt and Kristin Elliott, Son
- Amanda Foreshee and Richard, Daughter
- Kristina Diana Flatt, Granddaughter
- Robert "Bobby" Flatt Jr., Grandson
- Valarie Lisa Marie Flatt, Granddaughter
- River Alexander Skye Foreshee, Granddaughter
- Kyle Tobias Rain Foreshee, Grandson
- Pip "Patience in Progress" Foreshee, Granddaughter
- Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents; Doris Anson and Muriell Hupp, sisters; Barbara and Bev, brother Paul and nephew Anson. She also leaves behind her siblings; Johnny, Donny and wife Marcia, Freddy and wife Judy, Charlie and wife Dawn, Kenny, Stevie and wife Ruth, Eddie, Margaret and husband Jack, Jimmy and Patrick and wife Alma, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Memorial Service Saturday, September 22, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY