Mr. Richie Prater
October 9, 1967 – March 6, 2019
Richie Prater was born on October 9, 1967 in Dallas, Texas to parents Tommy Ray and Martha Madeline (Lawson) Prater and entered into eternal rest on March 6, 2019 at the age of 51. Richie enjoyed being outdoors; fishing and racing. He loved being with his family, especially his grandchildren. Richie was an amazing husband, father, grandfather and brother. He will be missed by all who knew and loved him.
Richie was preceded in death by his parents, brother Darrel Prater, sisters; Marie Wise and Vickie Shipp.
He is survived by his wife Robin Prater of Gun Barrel City, daughter Amber Prater of Brownsboro, son Steven Prater of Brownsboro, son Justin Smith and wife Tiffany Norris of Gun Barrel City, daughter Tiffany Smith of Gun Barrel City, daughter Marissa Bell of Palestine, daughter Sarah Bell and husband Timmy Richardson of Corsicana, son Colton Prater of Gun Barrel City, 16 grandchildren; brother Larry Prater and wife LeeAnn of Gun Barrel City, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Tommy Ray and Martha Madeline (Lawson) Prater, Parents
- Darrell Prater, Brother
- Margie Wise, Sister
- Vickie Shipp, Sister
- Robin Prater, Loving Wife
- Amber Prater, Daughter
- Steven Prater, Son
- Justin Smith and wife Tiffany Norris, Son
- Tiffany Smith, Daughter
- Marissa Bell, Daughter
- Sarah Bell and husband Timmy Richardson, Daughter
- Colton Prater, Son
- Larry Prater and wife LeeAnn, Brother
- Richie also leaves behind 16 grandchildren, other loving family members and many more lifelong friends.
- Celebration of Life Saturday, March 16, 2019