Mr. Robert "Bob" Canada
April 3, 1966 – December 4, 2018
Bob was born on April 3, 1966 in Dallas, Texas to parents Grady Clyde “Butch” and Sheilah (Lewis) Canada and entered into eternal rest on December 4, 2018 at the age of 52. He was an outdoorsman; enjoying fishing, hunting, especially duck hunting and training hunting dogs. Bob loved hockey, his favorite team was the Dallas Stars and he enjoyed golfing. He worked as a farrier and welder. Bob was former member of the Texas Professional Farriers Association. He was a member of St. John Catholic Church. Bob was an amazing husband, father, grandfather, son, grandson and brother. He will be missed by all who knew and loved him.
Bob was preceded in death by his father and grandfather Wesley Clyde Canada.
He is survived by his loving wife Cecelia Canada of Kemp, sons; John Canada and wife Brandi of Canton, Ryan Canada and wife Emily of Huntsville and Tyler Canada and wife Chandal of Big Lake, grandchildren; Cash, Carson, Adiley, Whitley and two on the way, mother Sheilah Hejny of Gun Barrel City, grandmother Doris Canada Moore of Tool, sisters; Shirley Thornton and husband James of Tool and Tracy Minyard and husband Jay of Garland, other loving family members and many more friends.
- Grady Clyde "Butch" Canada, Father
- Wesley Clyde Canada, Grandfather
- Cecelia Canada, Loving Wife
- John Canada and Brandi, Son and Wife
- Ryan Canada and Emily, Son and Wife
- Tyler Canada and Chandal, Son and Wife
- Cash, Carson, Adiley, Whitley and two on the way, Grandchildren
- Sheilah Hejny, Mother
- Doris Canada Moore, Grandmother
- Shirley Thornton and James, Sister and Husband
- Bob also leaves behind other loving family members and many lifelong friends.
- Visitation Friday, December 7, 2018
- Recitation of the Rosary Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, December 8, 2018
- Reception After Service Saturday, December 8, 2018