Slaiter Lee Rawdon
March 1, 2018 – March 1, 2018
Slaiter Lee Rawdon, infant son of Haley Cheyenne Lindsey and Stacy Alan Rawdon Sr., went to be with his Lord on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
Slaiter was preceded in death by his infant brother S.J. Rawdon.
He is survived by his parents; Haley and Stacy of Payne Springs, maternal grandparents; Stacie and Shaine Morgan of Mabank, Emmitt Lindsey of Mabank, paternal grandparents Jean Moody of Kemp and J.R. and Donna Rawdon of Payne Springs, maternal great-grandparents; Sherry and Benny Penley, Jack and Brenda Lynch and Mike and Cathy Fields, aunts; Shelby Lindsey, Heather Morgan, Breanna Morgan, Stephanie Morgan and Amity Rawdon, uncles; Anthony Morgan, Edgar Rawdon, Dylan Rawdon and Lucas Rawdon, great aunt and uncle; Jessie and Shane Murray of Scurry, cousins; Jayden Hafley, Jayce Hafley, Cayleb Lindsey, Caybree Lindsey and Paisley Morgan, godmother Amanda Day and godfather Michael Lewis, other loving family members.
- S.J. Rawdon, Infant brother
- Haley Cheyenne Lindsey and Stacy Alan Rawdon Sr., Parents
- Stacie and Shaine Morgan, Maternal grandparents
- Emmitt Lindsey, Maternal grandfather
- Jean Moody, Paternal grandmother
- J.R. and Donna Rawdon, Paternal grandparents
- Sherry and Benny Penley, Maternal great-grandparents
- Jack and Brenda Lynch, Maternal great-grandparents
- Mike and Cathy Fields, Maternal great-grandparents
- Shelby Lindsey, Heather Morgan, Breanna Morgan, Stephanie Morgan and Amity Rawdon, Aunts
- Anthony Morgan, Edgar Rawdon, Dylan Rawdon, Lucas Rawdon, Uncles
- Jessie and Shane Murray, Great aunt and uncle
- Jayden Hafley, Jayce Hafley, Cayleb Lindsey, Caybree Lindsey and Paisley Morgan, Cousin
- Amanda Day, Godmother
- Michael Lewis, Godfather
- Other loving family members.
- Edgar E. Rawdon Jr. , Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Graveside Service
Slaiter Lee Rawdon
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 12, 2018
Haley, Stacie & Shain,
Sorry to read in the Monitor about the loss of a 2nd infant!
Hope all will be well with all of you.
March 5, 2018
May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief.