Helen V. Petersen
October 6, 1926 – June 25, 2018
Helen V. Petersen of Rockford, passed away at Alpine Fireside on June 25, 2018. She was born in Hillsview, SD, the daughter of John and Mildred Eisenbeisz. She moved to Rockford and found employment at J.L. Clark, where she worked for 36 years. Helen was a wonderful mother and volunteered as a Girl Scout and Boy Scout leader for her children. Helen enjoyed music, traveling, and quilting. She belonged to the Sinnissippi Quilters. She is survived by her daughter, Beverly, son, Douglas (Linda); grandchildren, Ryan (Jill) and Shaun; great- grandchildren, Joseph and Hannah; sister, Arlene (Elroy) Morlock and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, brother, Harold, and sisters, Ramona and Marion. Helen will be remembered for being a loving woman who never said and unkind word about anyone. She is now united with her family and God. Peace be with you. We will always love you and remember you until we meet again…… A funeral service will be held at 10:00 a.m., Friday, June 29, 2018 at Sunset Funeral Home. A visitation will be held from 9:00 a.m., until the time of service. Burial in Sunset Memorial Gardens. To share a condolence, please visit www.Sunsetfhmemgardens.com.
- John Eisenbeiz, Father
- Mildred Eisenbeisz, Mother
- Beverly Petersen, Daughter
- Douglas (Linda) Petersen, Son
- Arlene (Elroy) Morlock, Sister
- Helen leaves behind her grandchildren, Ryan (Jill) and Shaun; great- grandchildren, Joseph and Hannah; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, brother, Harold, and sisters, Ramona and Marion.
- Visitation Friday, June 29, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, June 29, 2018
Helen V. Petersen
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY