March 9, 1935 – March 28, 2018
Dallas Strawska passed away on March 28, 2018 at the age of 83. He was the loving husband of Alice for 58 years. The beloved father of Jeff (Terrie) Strawska, Scott (JoAnn Clarke) Strawska, Kimberly (Dr. Tim) Hackett, and Jill Essenmacher. The cherished grandfather of Stephanie, Shane, Brooke, Paige, and Nathan. The dear brother of Donna Artman and brother-in-law of Joan Hunsanger and Jerry Hunsanger.
Visitation will take place on Monday, April 2, 2018 from 3 to 8 pm at Edward Swanson & Son Funeral Home, 30351 Dequindre Road in Madison Heights. A Funeral Mass will be held on Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 10am at St. Vincent Ferrer Catholic Church, 28353 Herbert St, Madison Heights. Friends may visit the church beginning at 9:30am. Burial at St John Cemetery, Forestville Mi on Saturday April 7 at 11:00 am.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations are appreciated to Capuchin Soup Kitchen, 1820 Mount Elliott Street, Detroit, MI 48207.
- Alice Strawska, Wife
- Jeff (Terrie) Strawska, Son
- Scott (JoAnn Clarke) Strawska, Son
- Kimberly (Dr. Tim) Hackett, Daughter
- Jill Essenmacher, Daughter
- Stephanie, Shane, Brooke, Paige & Nathan, Grandchildren
- Donna Artman, Sister
- Joan Hunsanger, Sister-in-law
- Jerry Hunsanger, Brother-in-law
Capuchin Soup Kitchen
1820 Mount Elliott Street, Detroit, Michigan 48207
- Visitation Monday, April 2, 2018
- In State Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, April 3, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Tony Morabito & Family
March 29, 2018
My heartfelt condolences in your loss. Dallas will truly be missed, and never forgotten, may he rest in peace. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. God Bless.