Jenny May Facemyer
October 8, 1925 – March 4, 2020
Jenny M. Facemyer, 94, of Charleston WV went to her heavenly home on March 4, 2020 at the Hubbard Hospice House in Charleston WV surrounded by her family.
She was born in Bickmore, WV to the late George and Clida Holcomb and was predeceased by her husband Donald R. Facemyer. She was a faithful Christian and a longtime Sunday school teacher at the Southeast Church of the Nazarene.
She is survived by her three children, daughter Shirley Harrison (James “Randy”) of Ashford, son Timothy Facemyer of Charleston, daughter Jennifer Burdette (Johnny) of Elkview and grandchildren Randena (Christopher) Leonard of Florida, Trevor Harrison of Ashford, Matthew Facemyer of Charleston, Candace Facemyer of Charleston, Christina Facemyer of Charleston, Alex Facemyer of Hurricane, Ella Facemyer of Hurricane, Morgan Maloney of Charleston, Josh (Jane) Maher of Elkview and great grandchildren Cambrie Watts and Gavin Maloney.
Funeral Services will held at 1:00 PM on Saturday March 7, 2020 at Southeast Church of the Nazarene in Kanawha City with Pastor Bart Hodel and Dr. Mervin Smith officiating. Her final resting place will be at Floral Hills Garden of Memories, Sissonville.
A visitation with family and friends will be 11:00 a.m. until time of the service on Saturday at the Church.
The family would like to express our heartfelt thanks to her physicians at CAMC Memorial Division MICU, 3 South, Oakridge Nursing home and Hubbard Hospice House for taking such great care of our mother.
In lieu of flowers, please send donations in memory of Jenny to Hospice Care, 1606 Kanawha Blvd W, Charleston, WV 25387.
- Shirley Harrison (James "Randy"), Daughter
- Timothy Facemyer, Son
- Jennifer Burdette (Johnny), Daughter
- Randena Leonard (Christopher), Grandchild
- Trevor Harrison, Grandchild
- Matthew Facemyer, Grandchild
- Candance Facemyer, Grandchild
- Christina Facemyer, Grandchild
- Alex Facemyer, Grandchild
- Ella Facemyer, Grandchild
- Morgan Maloney, Grandchild
- Josh Maher (Jane), Grandchild
- Cambrie Watts, Great-Grandchild
- Gavin Maloney, Great-Grandchild
- Donald R. Facemyer, Husband (deceased)
- Geroge Holcomb, Father (deceased)
- Clida Stone Holcomb, Mother (deceased)
- Josh Maher
- Trevor Harrison
- Kevin Acree
- Caleb Acree
- Anthony Moles
- Gerry Harrison
- Visitation Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 7, 2020
Jenny May Facemyer
March 7, 2020
Sorry to hear of Jenny's passing. My condolences to the family.
March 6, 2020
OUR SINCERE CONDOLENCES TO THE FACEMYER FAMILY. MRS FACEMYER WAS A VERY NICE LADY IN CHURCH AND OUTSIDE THE CHURCH. HER FAMILY AROUND HER SHOWED THE SAME ASPECTS OF THEIR UPBRINGINGS. MRS FACEMYER AND I WOULD HAVE GOOD CONVERSATION WHILE SHE WALKED THE ALLEY-WAYS CLOSE TO HER HOME SOMETIMES. SHE MAY BE GONE NOW BUT NOT IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO SURROUNDED HER SO CLOSE IN CHURCH AND OUTSIDE THE CHURCH.