Alvin M. Rosenthal
May 16, 1931 – February 14, 2021
Alvin M. Rosenthal, age 89, of Marlboro, New Jersey passed away on Sunday, February 14, 2021. Alvin was born May 16, 1931 in Brooklyn, New York.
Alvin is survived by his wife, Rita Rosenthal; son Dr. Larry ( Maria) Rosenthal; and daughter Joanne (Carlos) Figarola; grandchildren Brad & David, Callen, Zachary & Rebecca, Alex and Daniel and great grandchildren Sloane and Jonah.
A burial for Alvin will be held privately for family members only due to Covid restrictions.
The period of Mourning will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Alvin's memory may be made to Leukemia-Lymphoma Society of America, www.lls.org.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Rosenthal family.
- Rita Rosenthal, Wife
- Dr. Larry ( Maria) Rosenthal, Son
- Joanne (Carlos) Figarola, Daughter
- Bart & David, Callen, Zachary & Rebecca, Alex and Daniel, Grandchildren
- Sloane and Jonah, great grandchildren
- Leukemia-Lymphoma Society of America